highchome

11 hours ago, highchome said:

Hi @Totemic,

I recently got your 2021 Summer pack from the 420sa store, with these strains

• Chocolate Gelato
  • Palomino 
  • Tortoni 
  • Cherry Gelato CBD

Do you have a rough idea of what you'd expect effect wise from each of those? 

Thanks 🙂

Effect wise, Chocolate Gelato, while a whole lot more indica than most Gelato strains, still has a clear, uplifting high, with minimal body stone. 

Palomino is very indica dominant and more an evening type smoke, with a relaxing high, and a medicated body effect. 

Tortoni is also indica dominant, with an uplifting, creative high, with virtually no body stone

Gelato CBD effects are going to vary, but it's an interesting mild high/not quite high. Really just calming and anxiety reducing. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

If I may.. I'd like to mention that the Chockolate Gelato is quite powerfull.. I really enjoy it.. Might be a bit more indica but very uplifting as Totemic said.. It surprized me a bit.. A definate regular in my lineup from now on.. Very unique terp profile.. Just love it..👌👍🌱

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Totemic said:

Effect wise, Chocolate Gelato, while a whole lot more indica than most Gelato strains, still has a clear, uplifting high, with minimal body stone. 

Palomino is very indica dominant and more an evening type smoke, with a relaxing high, and a medicated body effect. 

Tortoni is also indica dominant, with an uplifting, creative high, with virtually no body stone

Gelato CBD effects are going to vary, but it's an interesting mild high/not quite high. Really just calming and anxiety reducing. 

Thank @Totemic

That is a extremely nice mix of strains in the pack. Could not be happier. now I just wish I had about 3 * the space :) 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Totemic said:

@Totemic I bought Cherry Gelato CBD and Double Sunset from you, any idea what double sunset is like? Excited to grow them this year:-thumbsup