Blue dream in a cupboard

Guest spootch

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get Iso-propol from most pharmacies (Dischem) BUT.. you want nothing less that 98% or the highest you can get.

If you have a connection in the chemicals industry or have the money you can get liters of 99% iso for around +- R250/300L..

:-peace

Guest spootch

Do it. You will make quality meds with that material. You need a lot thou to make a descent amount..

Ye that's the thing, I don't won't him to take it then run out and want more ? As I don't have a constant supply.

I have this stuff from work but I have no idea what the percentage is ? And if I can use it ? I blacked out the supplier's address for obvious reasons !

3ea9a4309f2927b53481026bc0e47b20.jpg

@kim what do you mean by clean

and how is it done ?

Guest kimcarsons

Ideally you should reflux your solvent, to ensure you only use pure ISO. Much like distilling water. Everything has a boiling point, somethings have different boiling points. Use this to figure out how to separate the contaminants from the solvents.

Guest spootch

Plants look really good and healthy! :)

Thanks brah super stoked with this baby my best result so far.

Update:

Been 48 days flower now, the heads are starting to fall over, so had to stake them up! Wasn't happy pushing stakes into the root ball !!! But don't want a branch snapping.

Had a gander at the trichs and they pretty much all cloudy even spotted one two ambers on the sugar leaves, can't believe already,I'm aiming for very little amber maybe 5-10% as I have plenty indica from my last grow so don't need anymore couch lock, lol, think Im looking at 55 to 60 days, so i  flushed with ph 6 water and a lower ppm I like to rather slowly drop the ppm daily until there just plain water then maybe a week plain water not worrying about the ph.

A parting shot

c20a64976a6d49b6f7d6dc3e10ac2c99.jpg

• 2 weeks later...