Sign in to follow this  
Guest spootch

Blue dream in a cupboard

Lekker dense kops there TK and she's only at 40 days! Good growing brother :-gthumb :-gthumb :-gthumb

Guest spootch

Thanks guys,  so stoked, loving this new hobbie its really sparked sumin in me ! Just wish I didn't have to be so parra about it !

Guest spootch

Just been asked to make RSO for a friends father

Do it. You will make quality meds with that material. You need a lot thou to make a descent amount..

You can get Iso-propol from most pharmacies (Dischem) BUT.. you want nothing less that 98% or the highest you can get.

If you have a connection in the chemicals industry or have the money you can get liters of 99% iso for around +- R250/300L..

:-peace

Is the iso from dischem 98% though? I read up that is 93% or something like that?

Guest kimcarsons

You should clean your solvent first though...

Guest spootch

Do it. You will make quality meds with that material. You need a lot thou to make a descent amount..

Ye that's the thing, I don't won't him to take it then run out and want more ? As I don't have a constant supply.

I have this stuff from work but I have no idea what the percentage is ? And if I can use it ? I blacked out the supplier's address for obvious reasons !

3ea9a4309f2927b53481026bc0e47b20.jpg

@kim what do you mean by clean

and how is it done ?

Not too sure on just Propyl Alcohol ..

It must be Iso-Propyl Alcohol..

Thats what i know is what must be used.

Or Ethanol highest proof possible..

Guest kimcarsons

Ideally you should reflux your solvent, to ensure you only use pure ISO. Much like distilling water. Everything has a boiling point, somethings have different boiling points. Use this to figure out how to separate the contaminants from the solvents.

Guest spootch

This solvent thing Sounds to hectic for me now geepers

Guys don't worry about all that shit with purifying your solvent. Get food grade ethol alcohol. 97% is the industry standard...it's made from cane sugar

😎.... Bless

Sent from my D5803

Guest spootch

Plants look really good and healthy! :)

Thanks brah super stoked with this baby my best result so far.

Update:

Been 48 days flower now, the heads are starting to fall over, so had to stake them up! Wasn't happy pushing stakes into the root ball !!! But don't want a branch snapping.

Had a gander at the trichs and they pretty much all cloudy even spotted one two ambers on the sugar leaves, can't believe already,I'm aiming for very little amber maybe 5-10% as I have plenty indica from my last grow so don't need anymore couch lock, lol, think Im looking at 55 to 60 days, so i  flushed with ph 6 water and a lower ppm I like to rather slowly drop the ppm daily until there just plain water then maybe a week plain water not worrying about the ph.

A parting shot

c20a64976a6d49b6f7d6dc3e10ac2c99.jpg

Nice work bud.

Nice stacking of calyxs you got going there.

Let us know the smoke report and the dry cured pics

Peace

Guest spootch

Some trichome shots ! 54 days true flower  

6c1ea0590247548945a79429f74a1845.jpg927121d8ae5b99fb15cd626d1e77bb6b.jpg95e368f36d87b1d05e70332dd6dc4526.jpg4b058cecd0ebd77e891708ce1e422d05.jpg