Looking Healthy?

Slartibarfast

I don't really grow many autos but I do not dilute nutes and I do not flush either and I also use coco.

I believe autos do use slightly less nutes though. Plant looks as if it still has a few weeks to go before its ready for harvest.

What nutes you using and what EC are you feeding them?

Edit: What PH do you give to your plants?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I don't really grow many autos but I do not dilute nutes and I do not flush either and I also use coco.

I believe autos do use slightly less nutes though. Plant looks as if it still has a few weeks to go before its ready for harvest.

What nutes you using and what EC are you feeding them?

Edit: What PH do you give to your plants?

So I do not measured EC, I do not have the tool to do it. I use General Hydroponics and follow the chart for coco. My PH is around 6.5, has been throughout the grow. Grow has been pretty great up until now :-/

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

So I do not measured EC, I do not have the tool to do it. I use General Hydroponics and follow the chart for coco. My PH is around 6.5, has been throughout the grow. Grow has been pretty great up until now :-/

That is a bit high, I always have my pH a bit lower.

However from what I recall, nitrogen isn't locked out very easily and I doubt at 6.5 but may not be a bad idea to lower your pH.
I aim for a range between 5.9 and 6.2 generally.

Perhaps do your next feeds at 5.9 and monitor from there and see if it improves... Although you are going into flower now so changes may not be noticed as easily due to no new leaves.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

That is a bit high, I always have my pH a bit lower.

However from what I recall, nitrogen isn't locked out very easily and I doubt at 6.5 but may not be a bad idea to lower your pH.
I aim for a range between 5.9 and 6.2 generally.

Perhaps do your next feeds at 5.9 and monitor from there and see if it improves... Although you are going into flower now so changes may not be noticed as easily due to no new leaves.

Thanks for the advice. I was thinking of watering a day later and skipping nutes on it. Do you water with nutes on every water with your coco grows?

Thanks for the advice. I was thinking of watering a day later and skipping nutes on it. Do you water with nutes on every water with your coco grows?

I do, every watering my plants get nutes or if I have the blumat going then they get nutes constantly as the coco dried out which is generally small amounts of feed multiple times a day.

Plants love it. Never had issues with salt build up either.

• Like 2

I do, every watering my plants get nutes or if I have the blumat going then they get nutes constantly as the coco dried out which is generally small amounts of feed multiple times a day.

Plants love it. Never had issues with salt build up either.

Good to know, thanks! Will see how it goes. Really just want the leaves to stop drooping.

Hi, is that your pH of the water before or after adding the nutes, in general pH drops after adding nutes to water

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Can't be foxtailing on that setup.. starved, hungry.. you still on the 50% dosage? 

I would go max wattage on the board and stay at 50cm distance.. but pump it up! And same with nutes.. check the recommended dosage for flower and give em that!

• Like 3

Can't be foxtailing on that setup.. starved, hungry.. you still on the 50% dosage? 
I would go max wattage on the board and stay at 50cm distance.. but pump it up! And same with nutes.. check the recommended dosage for flower and give em that!
I have increased to full nutes today. Will crank up the wattage now

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Slartibarfast said:

I have increased to full nutes today. Will crank up the wattage now

Because it's this far into flower, I wonder whether increasing nutes and light strength would cause more stress than not. If the plant thinks it's near the end I'm not sure how much it would recover. 

I'd still go with @Prom's recommendation though. 

• Like 2

^^ Reason why I recommend that is simple:

1. My guess is that the plant started to digest itself to feed the flowers with the nutes they need. 

2. 50cm distance on 130 watt for 2 QBs... you can't reach the micromol the plant would like to flower. If you punch em to max, 50cm distance should be around 900-1000 mmol PAR. (pure guess, but I get about that on my boards) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You harvested very early.... Still had a good few weeks to go IMO.

Probably 5 more weeks or so I'd say. Those pistils look very new and long - they typically end up looking shorter once the bud fattens up and then it still needs to mature after the bud has fattened up.

Did you check the trichomes to see their colouring?

You harvested very early.... Still had a good few weeks to go IMO.
Probably 5 more weeks or so I'd say. Those pistils look very new and long - they typically end up looking shorter once the bud fattens up and then it still needs to mature after the bud has fattened up.

Did you check the trichomes to see their colouring?
Yip, I think the light was too intense it was constantly throwing out new pistils but the buds had good amber trichomes coverage already.

Screenshot_20210110-130205_MX Player Pro.jpg
  • Like 3