Lemon Gorilla Og...🤣

GreenGrow Garden Route

Well, fun few weeks we had, me and the girls, but luckily after a few males 2 litle girls, a Runt and a Sativa dominant pheno emerged that, at this stage, is giving me the idea that quite a few more beans need to be popped. I do not have manny left but as soon as the mother room is up and running, they all going in for a propper pheno hunt and pollination session for some fresh beans. Added in some new testers for the collection of mothers I am planning to run. White Rhino, Franco's Lemon Cheese and Orange Velvet Underground. Receiving some White Wedding, Grape Diamonds and Humbolt's Freakshow cuts next week. The preparations for next season is starting in Ernst. Cuttings will veg till late winter and then be placed outside to flower for selection.

LGO

The only normal Girl in this round.

IMG_20240312_110701_465.thumb.jpg.4439a7e3ca76f23849fb91403cfa16a8.jpg

This little one grew lile a cutting with offset internodes.

IMG_20240318_101348_939.thumb.jpg.7b4da93e054dc5280f61e6a726972240.jpg

IMG_20240318_101525_057.thumb.jpg.6ca15d1e6ffacf5751b48d4635d554be.jpg

IMG_20240320_122132_751.thumb.jpg.b0738eb8577078f0bcdd8a9a2f5a14b0.jpg

This little guy topped himself at node one.

IMG_20240320_122138_175.thumb.jpg.f3ffed3a2a1e6ecafa93229f6645d9de.jpg

159011328_IMG_20240322_133943_02.thumb.jpg.c546d4bf95b44b6ed092ebcd582b6adb.jpg

IMG_20240324_162027_0.thumb.jpg.aed257699bf2e5ca5ea06a1552b1d4ed.jpg

Have allot of work with this strain. Will have to make some fresh beans, she's all over the show.

:-peace

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By StonerZN
      'Olla Bromigos!
      Getting started a little later this year than last, rain around this time in my neck of the woods played havoc with seedlings last year. 
      For this Season I am firmly in the Local is Lekker corner, and will be running a bunch of @Totemicand some @Bay Seeds sourced a while ago from the Legends at @Cannabist. Thank you all for the great deal and freebies! Very grateful and super keen 🙃

So here we go! Up first 2 each of:
      Totemic - Green Gelato. Reg
      Totemic -Strawberry Deluxe. Fem
      Totemic - Strawberry Sugar Cookies. Fem
      Bay Seeds - AK Royal x Lemon Jedi X Choc Gelato. Reg
      Totemic - Gelato x Cherry CBD. Reg

All seeds soaking since 4PMish, dechlorinated water with a spritz of Biodyne and BioBizz Root juice.
      Some king sized seeds, some so big they got stuck in the container and needed prying out.

Very keen to get started! Some will go straight into pots from here, others via ziploc and paper towel route. Don't have enough side plates to separate 5 diff strains in paper towels etc. Will give the Fems the special treatment and let the Regs go au natural.

• By GreenGrow Garden Route
      Good day my fellow growmies... I am GreenGrow Garden Route. We are suppliers of Freedom Farm Products in the Garden Route Area. We also supply Jiffy Pellets, Totemic Genetics and a few other products. Feel free to ask me any questions about our products and feel free to visit our website and Facebook page.
      www.greengrowgardenroute.co.za
      I've been a member of the forum for a while now as Stinger96. I realized there was a need for Freedom Farm Products at a reasonable price in the Garden Route and became a preferred supplier in the area. I appreciate the forum for all the information and Guidance I received from members over the past few years and refer all my customers. You guys rock.
      Please stay safe over the festive period and have a awesome and blazing holiday season. Looking forward to 2021 and may we all recover from the kicks in the nuts by 2020..

• By Stinger96
      Good evening my fellow green fingers..
      Below a T-1000 gifted to me by Bay Seeds. This litlle girl is going strong and showed sex about a week ago. I potted her up yesterday and she seems to not have been disturbed at all. I will be keeping this updated on a weekly basis from now on. Expecting this girl to be huge so will be training her from early on.