Good day my fellow growmies... I am GreenGrow Garden Route. We are suppliers of Freedom Farm Products in the Garden Route Area. We also supply Jiffy Pellets, Totemic Genetics and a few other products. Feel free to ask me any questions about our products and feel free to visit our website and Facebook page.

www.greengrowgardenroute.co.za

I've been a member of the forum for a while now as Stinger96. I realized there was a need for Freedom Farm Products at a reasonable price in the Garden Route and became a preferred supplier in the area. I appreciate the forum for all the information and Guidance I received from members over the past few years and refer all my customers. You guys rock.

Please stay safe over the festive period and have a awesome and blazing holiday season. Looking forward to 2021 and may we all recover from the kicks in the nuts by 2020..

:-peace

• Like 7

• 5 months later...

Evening Growmies.. Covid forced me to move to CPT but I still service customers in the Garden Route area. Plet to Bot River..

If any of you guys or girls are in need of anny FF Products, Jiffies or some selected beans, give me a shout.. My next trip will be end of May.. All FF products are sold delivered, at the price they have it on their Website..

I believe in providing a quality product at the correct price and is not in the busines for the money.. Its a passion with appreciation for home growers with the same passion for their hobby..

Good luck to all for the Indoor Grow Off..and stay safe peeps..👌👍🌱

:-peace

• Like 4