Indoor First Grow - When to Flip

PeeWee

whats up @PeeWee!

i just read your thread and i must note some things.

i see peeps saying they are worried about your plant... i for one am also worried. your new leaves look fine... but you need to pay attention to your lower leaves.

your lower leaves look like they have a magnesium deficiency, and in some of your newer pics it looks like your tips are burning.

how are you dealing with advice? if you read the word deficiency, do you feed it more of your plant food?

currently in the last pics, the leaves looked better, but they were just the top leaves again.

how often do you feed her?

my advice is as follows. buy a box of epsom salts from the store, and follow the directions on the box for lawns... its tough to over do epsom salts, so dont stress too much... 

and then also, maybe skip a feed or 2... those burnt tips tell me you have over done it on the nutes.

and then as for your burning question... your plant is just too young to tell sex... if you really wanna know, you can flip the plant to 1212 for 3-4 days... you wont be able to tell by then yet either... but after the 4 days, put them back in veg and they should show sex within a day or 2 from there.

get those deficiencies and toxicitys sorted though! healthy dose of magnesuim sulphate(epsom salts) and hold back on the food for a bit and when you feed again, half the dose and take it from there

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This one getting taller... switched over to 12/12 hr 10 weeks ago.

Only showing sex now... just keeps on growing. 

It’s getting too crowded it there... I planted 3 .... thought at least one or two will be male.... now all 3 female.

Space a issue now.

Should I put that big one outside?

F57B5119-ED2C-4F91-BFFE-15EBD757F6C6.jpeg

10AAD69D-3A25-4ED6-AC7C-6E9B8BD7292C.jpeg