Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi y’all 

so this is a new Seed bank I found, has anyone ordered from them and are they reputable? 
I am keen to try them out, please let me know if anyone has had a good/bad experience. 
appreciate the help!! 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like bulk seeds repacked. Where are you based? We need to start groups all over the country trading clones. If you have a great phno share it with people in your area. You never know it may evem make it back to you in 2 years time. We have gotten a nice group going in CT.  We are swopping out and giving away great genetics so that we share everything. It is selfish keeping great stuff to yourself. Personal gain is over rated.

  • Like 5
  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SkunkPharm hey bro I honestly appreciate this and I believe that! 
Im based In joburg... unfortunately I haven’t come across any group this side that is doing clones... 

I think I’ll ask on a thread to see maybe I get lucky with someone being close to me! 
We are all part of this family, not by blood but by the love of what we do, and that is growing/using cannabis. 
Thank you Skunk ❤️

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2020 at 8:55 PM, Popcoen said:

Hi y’all 

so this is a new Seed bank I found, has anyone ordered from them and are they reputable? 
I am keen to try them out, please let me know if anyone has had a good/bad experience. 
appreciate the help!! 🙏

Hi, we have plenty of happy customers and you can have a look at reviews here: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/groenseeds.com 

We buy directly from breeders across the globe looking for the best quality at reasonable prices. We cut out the middleman / brand and the cost saving is passed on to the customer 🙂
Seed is professionally sorted, germination tested and stored in a special seed storage facility to ensure optimal viable seed.


We ship nationwide (overnight courier) but it does sometimes take +- 3 working days. Free seeds and free shipping possible depending on the total amount.

Hope this helps 💚

Peace, love and seeds!
Team Gröen Seeds

 

Edited by Groen Seeds
I removed the Facebook page link :)
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2020 at 9:11 PM, SkunkPharm said:

It looks like bulk seeds repacked. Where are you based? We need to start groups all over the country trading clones. If you have a great phno share it with people in your area. You never know it may evem make it back to you in 2 years time. We have gotten a nice group going in CT.  We are swopping out and giving away great genetics so that we share everything. It is selfish keeping great stuff to yourself. Personal gain is over rated.

Fully support this! 420 communities are all about sharing and caring 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome @Groen Seeds!

Glad to have you stop on our lovely forum and community! 

This is great community that is dedicated to finding the best deals in town and abroad! 

Always keen to support the peeps trying to get a leg up ✌️😁

I must just note that I have allowed your post above on the condition you read the forum rules about advertising and such and if you have any queries and want to know more, feel free to approach our sensei in arms @420SA

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2020 at 9:11 PM, SkunkPharm said:

It looks like bulk seeds repacked. Where are you based? We need to start groups all over the country trading clones. If you have a great phno share it with people in your area. You never know it may evem make it back to you in 2 years time. We have gotten a nice group going in CT.  We are swopping out and giving away great genetics so that we share everything. It is selfish keeping great stuff to yourself. Personal gain is over rated.

@SkunkPharm Am keen to find out more about the group and how to go about getting started & involved in the movement etc. Cause I couldn't agree more with your statement, while personal gain is important its exceptionally insignificant when compared to the personal gain the community could achieve as a whole - one man can build a house, but it takes the village to build a community

Have checked out groenseeds.com & not only are the prices really impressive but there inventory is really good too, the first site that I've come across where almost everything I click on is actualy available in stock - have yet to place an order but needless to say will be giving these guys a try and report back on my experience

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2020 at 3:34 PM, CreX said:

Welcome @Groen Seeds!

Glad to have you stop on our lovely forum and community! 

This is great community that is dedicated to finding the best deals in town and abroad! 

Always keen to support the peeps trying to get a leg up ✌️😁

I must just note that I have allowed your post above on the condition you read the forum rules about advertising and such and if you have any queries and want to know more, feel free to approach our sensei in arms @420SA

Thank you @CreX! Awesome community and forums. We are happy to be here 👍
We hope we can serve the community well 🍀

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Psylecta said:

@SkunkPharm Am keen to find out more about the group and how to go about getting started & involved in the movement etc. Cause I couldn't agree more with your statement, while personal gain is important its exceptionally insignificant when compared to the personal gain the community could achieve as a whole - one man can build a house, but it takes the village to build a community

Have checked out groenseeds.com & not only are the prices really impressive but there inventory is really good too, the first site that I've come across where almost everything I click on is actualy available in stock - have yet to place an order but needless to say will be giving these guys a try and report back on my experience

@Psylecta thank you for considering us and your kind words. We routinely get fresh stock in and try to keep a diverse range of strains. We look forward to your order! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...