Grew "ACDC" strain from cannabestseeds.co.za and received my tests from Qure laboratories, the results revealed that it had 10% THC and 0% CBD.  (I had a 1g sample of the flower and 1ml extracted oil).

That strain reports it should contain 20% CBD and 0% THC, R 2k down on testing alone, never mind the time, money on nutes and the seeds themselves and the cost of keeping the mother alive during this period
I have attached the test results below.

Please be careful where you buy from, its absolutely disgusting that people would do this knowing that it is used to help the sick.

20200720_120758.jpg

20200720_120804.jpg

flower.png

oil.png

Edited by fabzster
added packaging photos
  • Sad 1

Hey, You real name appears on those pdfs.

Next time please use reputable seedsbanks with original breeder packaging to avoid these issues.

Also - growing conditions play a big role in final THC CBD values.

I use leafly and growdiaries.com to checkout a strains performance before i buy.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, fabzster said:

yeah,

I bought the seeds from a hydro store that stocked them, I normally would not buy seeds this way 😞

I added the packaging pics above now. I hope I can save other people some $$$$$

This was the first time I bought seeds this way, school fees paid 🙂

The main aim of this post is to create awareness and hopefully save people some $$$$$

24 minutes ago, Batista said:

Hey, You real name appears on those pdfs.

Many thanks I attached the wrong files.

25 minutes ago, Batista said:

Also - growing conditions play a big role in final THC CBD values.

Absolutely.

• Like 1