Advice on lights please.

West Coast Vaper

hey bud
what diodes does that QB run? 
looking at the brand and make up of the blurple I would guess that it's true wattage is also around 75.
so just off the bat, if they both 75w out the wall, you will have better results using the QB, this is IF the diodes are of good quality. 
Samsung got a few nice diodes aswell as Bridgelux, though I would still say Samsung has the better range. 
if you got some good diodes on there the built in fan on the blurp shouldn't even be in concideration when looking at the difference in light.
good diodes will give you more photosynthetically avtive radiation (PAR readings) per square centimeter aswell as better photosynthetic photon flux density (PPFD readings) per square centimeter. 
so within one square centimeter you'll have more micromols hitting your leaves and feeding the plant. 
you should be aiming for 500 to 1000 micromols hitting your leaves for optimal photosynthesis
It has Samsung LM301B diodes. It is a very cool bar I must say.
Cool. Thanks.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, DamDave said:

It has Samsung LM301B diodes. It is a very cool bar I must say.
Cool. Thanks.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

oh yeah, then it's a no brainer. 🤘

and on the active cooling on the blurp, we approaching winter and when you in flower we will be in the middle of winter. heat shouldn't be an issue.

although in winter RH can be a huge problem if you don't have good airflow and FAE