Organic flowering additives

I have used most bloomboosters in my previous coco/perlite grows the last couple of years, to me they all more or less the same and do work, did side by side grows with and without.

I'm trying out organic living soils now and did a grow or 2 with FF Crafted soil and@SkunkPharm soil and they are lovely!!

I'm starting with a second run in the soil and will put a diary up soon.

Thx guys

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

I was thinking more in the line of feeding the worms in the totes the plants grow in more Bananas because of the high P in bananas, can EWC be crafted to give different NPK values

I have seen a couple of products late. There is quite a high phosporous based product I saw recently. I have never used it but could be used. It is a group 2 fertilizer which is normally organic. Good time for it would be just after you switch to flower. 

A the moment I am top dressing with a bit of pot ash. I am in week 4 of flower. This is the first time I am feeding nutrients as such. If you have active microbial activity you could even do soft rock phosphate 2 weeks before you switch to flower. You could also do dried banana teas.

Worms are always a good idea in your totes but you will need a good mulch layer. With maybe some cover crops such as red clover and dill and so on. Then you can feed with kelp and malted barly teas. Top dres with basalt rock dust, soft rock Phosphate and bone meal.

Ok fuck I am to stoned dor this.

IMG-20200623-WA0013.jpg

• Like 3

I have seen a couple of products late. There is quite a high phosporous based product I saw recently. I have never used it but could be used. It is a group 2 fertilizer which is normally organic. Good time for it would be just after you switch to flower. 
 A the moment I am top dressing with a bit of pot ash. I am in week 4 of flower. This is the first time I am feeding nutrients as such. If you have active microbial activity you could even do soft rock phosphate 2 weeks before you switch to flower. You could also do dried banana teas.
Worms are always a good idea in your totes but you will need a good mulch layer. With maybe some cover crops such as red clover and dill and so on. Then you can feed with kelp and malted barly teas. Top dres with basalt rock dust, soft rock Phosphate and bone meal.
Ok fuck I am to stoned dor this.
IMG-20200623-WA0013.thumb.jpg.c80782d3254b2603d842c192150bbffb.jpg
Cool Thx buddy