My grow.

KLS

Can't argue with@StickyD420 or@CreX
Not sure what else to add, but I will say this... Yellowing leaves in Coco with that pattern, from my experience, isn't a toxicity.

I feel it's a deficiency, the tree is turning to feed off the stored food in the oldest leaves because the roots aren't doing their job properly.
Your coco has no additional nutritional amendments as well, so the tree can't turn to those either.

I must ask though... Its been 3 days since your last update (the retransplant)... I'm assuming you watered after the transplant... So what I want to ask is, did you water the medium again? The one that has the problem tree...

My normal advice would be to flush with pH'd water until a normal ppm and pH range is achieved, and then continue as per normal after 2 or 3 days, but your medium looks soaked already just below the top layer, so what I would suggest for you specifically is to let the medium dry out a bit and see if she responds any better, then feed her with 1/2 strength nutes when it's due, slowly increasing again as to not shock the root zone once more.

It's odd that just that one tree decided that your treatment is unfair but it's happened to me also so no biggy.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Yoh thank you. I’ve actually been so sad about this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
The babies are healthy. Getting an in-line fan really made all the difference.

Today is the beginning of Week 7 and 8 of veg

d5535f1813f24249144b6ccaf49dd23a.jpg

0ba6942ab87fd5a37be0ab8fb9030844.jpg

05dcf772d3aa1d7acba3ca578048831e.jpg

7c6be3ff7400b5c9e4aed10a124f36b1.jpg

Nice recovery bro.

I must say though, being completely honest, for a 7/8 week veg I would expect slightly larger trees... Not much, but enough to be noticeable.

Have you been feeding the trees at a lower dose of nutrients or not feeding as often?

Overall though, all looks good now.

Nice recovery bro.  
I must say though, being completely honest, for a 7/8 week veg I would expect slightly larger trees... Not much, but enough to be noticeable.

Have you been feeding the trees at a lower dose of nutrients or not feeding as often?

I’ve only now started increasing dosages

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TheUltimateNoob said:

Nice recovery bro.

Possibly the watering, over watering, and lack of new fresh air, with co2. All could have caused the plant to stunt it's growing and the roots needing to bounce back afterwards before growing on top again. 

13 minutes ago, KLS said:

I’ve only now started increasing dosages

You doing great Sister, keep it up and looking good there👌

• 2 weeks later...
Wow they have taken off, good show...
Maybe as suggested, flip a little sooner than later, they are tight already and will probably double in size if not more.
Healthy happy plants and grow

I think you and@SAgrower are right. I’m thinking of flipping this Friday.

• Like 4

I think you and@SAgrower are right. I’m thinking of flipping this Friday.

The bigger tree is gonna take over a lot of the space when stretching... Don't feel bad to remove some bud sites if it gets too crowded... You could get some practice at cloning as well.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Welldone @KLS awsome comeback. 
Keep it solid. 
Yeah flip those girls. And let the beauty start.

(Side note) Btw what light are you using?

I started out with a CFL light during the seedling stage then I got 150W LED Light from a friend

• 3 weeks later...