1st time grower, growing 6 Slurricane clones under 600w

moloko plus

On 6/18/2020 at 4:04 PM, Master_G said:

the Just Cannabis Soil stated that you can grow in this soil with only Water no nutes needed.

i am of the Judas type that doesnt believe shit people say even if its "proven" so i bought a bag and stuck a lumpy space princess clone into it. stuck it outside in less than favourable conditions. watered it with Tap water only.

below is the result of Just Cannabis soil woth 0 molasses added. microbes and no ph of 7.8 tap water. (of course it got some rain water too. i also if i saw a bucket of water that filled due to rain would chuck that over it too)20200526_111954.thumb.jpg.e720872b9c97c97ad0dafa9e400b49f0.jpg

How did you find the smoke this way, and would you do it again or dont prefer it?

On 6/25/2020 at 9:33 AM, StickyD420 said:

How did you find the smoke this way, and would you do it again or dont prefer it?

I grow Coco/hydro only. I dont understand soil and all the natural stuff . i am however a bit of a Judas and when i saw the Just-cannabis claim to "no nutes needed just water" i was like Fuck no way. gada check it out. 

So R170 for a.bag of soil and a Lsp clone later boom. I'm impressed. will I do it again. more than likely not but not because it disnt come out nice cause it did. just not me

• Like 4