Nirvana seeds in SA

Prom

• 6 months later...

A bit late in the fray here😅. Somehow, the email notifying us about this awesome forum got stuck in some loop - but, are here now and will make great use of it (by responding to any questions and complaints our peeps (patrons) my have😊

What a great forum @StickyD420 and thank you for creating a page just for our products!🙌 We will NOT be posting any promotions or competitions here, and leave that for our affiliates working hard in promoting us😄. They are our pride and joy, and we appreciate their efforts greatly👏 

Just popping in to let everyone know we will be monitoring this page weekly if any of our peeps need some assistance in any way😁

And above all else, thank you for all the great praise and doing such a brilliant job in raising your girls👏🤗

• Like 8

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I got 3 singles from them in late 2019 - I was just dipping my toes in, early days in master grower journey.

Like alot of people say, the delivery was quick and stealthy.

All 3 grew out and flowered beautifully. Seemed like solid genetics to me. Swiss Cheese was not so cheesy though, high wasnt anything special either ( maybe you should try a few more than one plant next time dude! OK). But the Ak48 and Blue Dream were baie lekker.

Will try find my pics from my old broken phone...

Edited by swazired
Wanted to say more
  • Like 4