Hey

Gee88

Hey G, what is your budget? What can you spend on your grow on a monthly basis? Monthley expences is a good place to start in this ecomomic situation we find ourselves in. It does not help you buy the most expensive equipment and you cannot afford to run it.

Enjoy your time here. Experiment allot. We all have. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Welcome to the forum @Gee88 , best damn  hobby in the whole world! 

Like Skunkpgmharm mentioned, quite a big layout when starting indoor, what kind of space do you have available as your grow area, usually a good starting point to evaluate costs etc.

Edited by Dank
Autocorrect fails
  • Like 1

Hi, thanks for the replies . I’ve got about R7000 to get started but can add on as Months go on. I would be spending the money on buying anyway if I don’t grow my own. I’m looking to grow about 4 To 6 plants indoor at a time.

My outdoor grow was pretty awesome. After buying for so long I’ve been smoking my own since January when my first outdoor auto tangematic from fastbuds was harvestEd. I grew way too much too close together that I couldn’t harvest it all on my own before a bad week of Gauteng weather kind of ended it. I grew a lot of autos to.My triple cheese and liberty haze were awesome. My phantom OG and acapulco gold got pm and I ended up tossing it. I’m currently still harvesting a Franco’s lemon cheese but she’s mostly cut down now and have one Swazi regular female and a royalI ICE that’s still a way off and I’m not sure will survive tonight’s cold. I’ve also got 2 blue cheese autos that I’ve just started. I take them out during the day and put them under 2 45w cfl bulbs inside at night.

I’ve tried to chose more pm resistant strains for my next outdoor grow with short flowering times of 6-8 weeks and a few longer ones so my harvest is more spread out. I’ve got seeds for Holland’s hope, Church, Pineapple chunk, peyote cookies, S.A.D and LA confidential but might get white label master kush and Afghan kush regular seeds instead. My mind changes a lot . Anyway, nice to meet you all!

• Like 2