How to know if my plant is autoflower or photoperiod?

Hello.

I have planted bag seeds, as I am still starting out and learning, and I've just started learning about photo-period plants and auto-flower plants.

All my plants began to flower a few weeks ago and are slowly getting toward the end of flowering, does that mean they were auto-flower?

• Like 1

If they are outside they will start flowering at this time of the year with the sun at under 13hr a day regardless what tipe of plant it is. Flowering takes a minimum of 8 week dependent on strain but usually round about 10-12 weeks, sometimes more.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

😂 way easier... no Autos from bag seeds 😁 

I go that far... don't waste your time with bag seeds.. in any case don't waste fertilizer on those.. crossing a sexy female with a bush male turns out shit.. and that shit is just not worth the effort. Leave bag seeds and dump them in the bin!

As long as the male is crap quality.. your plants will end crap! Only use bag seeds, when you made them and know exactly what is inside the genetics.. rest very very much a waste of time!

Your plants flower, as the light duration is below 12 hours now.. they just do, what they are programmed to do. Any fem seeds you dump out now and don't use artificial light, will turn out small little bonsai's. Autos will just follow their time table.. and with little light, you get just nothing out.

way easier... no Autos from bag seeds  

I go that far... don't waste your time with bag seeds.. in any case don't waste fertilizer on those.. crossing a sexy female with a bush male turns out shit.. and that shit is just not worth the effort. Leave bag seeds and dump them in the bin!
As long as the male is crap quality.. your plants will end crap! Only use bag seeds, when you made them and know exactly what is inside the genetics.. rest very very much a waste of time!

Your plants flower, as the light duration is below 12 hours now.. they just do, what they are programmed to do. Any fem seeds you dump out now and don't use artificial light, will turn out small little bonsai's. Autos will just follow their time table.. and with little light, you get just nothing out.
Jip that sums it up well

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk