Smoke Safely

NinjaMaster

I'll make a plan to get my mom out to the forum members, was tested in a lab by the folks that asked me too look after it.
It's good medicine and I will be happy to share the genetics here.
Testing is a costly biz, better to get a cut that's been tested.
@Mambawana I dropped u a message, should be in your inbox.
What strain? What did it test?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

What strain? What did it test?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

@SkunkPharm unfortunately I do not know what strain it is, I just call her cbd.

Depends on the grow and when u cut, I think she tested the highest around 16% if I recall, thc around 5%. 

Early harvests are lower I would imagine.

Perfect for anybody in the cbd biz.

• 8 months later...

I think that it is always important to make sure that you are safe especially when you are smoking. I have to say that when you are using cannabis or kratom you should always keep in mind that you have to be careful. I personally prefer kratom to CBD just because smoking weed makes me feel funny and not in a good way. I have been doing a lot o research regarding it because I know that there are some side effects  when you are not careful with dosages and how long you use kratom. I always make sure that I am careful. I also noticed that different types of kratom have different effect on me (but hey that might just be and my personal tolerance). With the pandemic though it is harder to get new product. I usually bought it at a local dispensary but since everything is closed I started ordering it online. I usually use this store to buy my kratom : https://www.sacredkratom.com/product/borneo-white-vein/ just because they have fast shipping,a large selection of products and their prices are fairly nice. I think that f you guy are interested in trying kratom this mght be a good idea.

Edited by lysagrey93