Nothing happening

reyndog

Hi guys need some help please I've never had any issues with germination till now. I've bought 5 green crack autos and tried 2 germinate 2 already they seem to first take a long time to break from the seed and 2 stop growing when out. there not even opening there fist set of leaves properly. I'm growing with John inns no2 again never had issues with any other plants not growing with this soil temps been 26c on 20c off rh 50% 65% I have a new light in there but it's hung 45 inches above the plant also I have a big bomb auto which is coming on beautifully so I'm scratching my head lol any help would b appreciated. 62159c4bad71fad90a7353071ce22fe7.jpg16fdaf5b7d9e125ec771505b050ae2f2.jpg9864177d7dd045b9dc6f0541578886e3.jpg

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Tough break buddy! 
Where did you get the seeds from? 
Grizzly seeds not my usual place thought I'd give em a try go bck 2 wot I know next time got a free sour orange auto and girl scout fem hoping they might b better lol

@reyndog how do you normally go about germinating seeds?
I leave them in water 4 12 hours then just pot straight into soil it's worked on everyother I've done also put top of Fanta bottle over till they poke there heads out then remove the bottle but after 2 failed attempts I've put a 3rd 1 in 2 bits of toilet paper mist sprayed the paper in between 2 plastic plates wrapped in towel on top of the boiler been 2 days no show yet.

Is the paper towel not drying out?

I soak the seeds until they sink to the bottom, usually 12-16 hours. Then place them in paper towel and put that in a zip lock bag, keeps them from drying out. Then the ziplock bag stays under my modem where it is nice and warm.

Doing the above I have had great success with seeds usually popping within 48 hours.

• Like 1

Is the paper towel not drying out?
I soak the seeds until they sink to the bottom, usually 12-16 hours. Then place them in paper towel and put that in a zip lock bag, keeps them from drying out. Then the ziplock bag stays under my modem where it is nice and warm.
Doing the above I have had great success with seeds usually popping within 48 hours.

I've done exactly the same m8 just in no bag just respray wen dry