Nute Burn?

Stinger96

Yip, hot dry winds can kill plants leaves, literally suck the marrow out of them. All the challenges we growers face. Overgrow Gaia system.  You just reminded me to go get my girls out the wind, its literally blowing their knickers off.

PS dont forget it could be a combination of factors. The hot dry winds could be causing issues with CO2 intake etc.

Edited by Chris Jay
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So the youngin finished harvesting and the dry is on.. Afterwards I checked the root growth and fou d that the one plant had some abnormal growth in her root zone... Any ideas on what might have  been the cause..? There was no real issues with the plant..

IMG-20200508-WA0004.thumb.jpg.b3b968c56971b91047df12ef1b287259.jpg

IMG-20200508-WA0007.thumb.jpg.d7b278782f1a584c1cd75035abffa184.jpg

IMG-20200508-WA0026.thumb.jpg.574f58cc485c4892ca8d046e219ae4cf.jpg

Above the difgerence is evident..

Below the harvest..

20200507_144427.thumb.jpg.6fb27f903e85837ccfcb55e460b94b78.jpg

:-peace

Edited by Stinger96

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Oolong83
      Hi all, i would like for this thread to help growers identify problems with deficiencies or Nutrient burn/lockdown.
      please feel free to post advise on how you diagnose your plants or attach a chart that may be useful for others to use. 
      Being a new indoor grower myself i have run into this issue a few times already and even though the guys on the forums are very helpful. It is still best to understand and know how to identify these issues. 
      Also both these issues can be caused by PH imbalance, so always, before making adjustments to feeding or even flushing, CHECK YOUR PH to ensure it is at the correct ph for your medium.
      i found these charts to help me best diagnose my plants, hope they help for you guys too.
      happy growing.