• 4 weeks later...
On 1/8/2020 at 1:29 PM, CreX said:

Sweet!! I am really gobsmacked at how beautiful she became... I would love to get a cutting some time if that's cool

Cheers brother. I don't have mother space myself but I gave out a few cuts to friends who will hopefully keep her genes alive - I know at least one is keeping a mother.

In total my run weights were as follows:

Alien Wedding: 30g
Orange Kush Cake: 39g
Sugar Cane #1: 43g
Bananium: 26g
Gorilla Breath: 25g
Strawberry Banana: 50g
Green Crack: 20g
Sugar Cane #2: 23g
Mandarin Cookies: 33g
Holy Grail Kush: 25g+-

IMG_9735.thumb.jpg.1a0ed7afbbab1cb1abf23c29f62b3197.jpg

Orange Kush Cake ^

IMG_9741.thumb.jpg.a52da57371a17caa93511ce2087f317e.jpg

Bananium ^

388418170_sugarcane.thumb.jpg.4217a11228dc78538985f4b7adaa5cb5.jpg

Sugar Cane #1 ^

Edited by trichomechaser
  • Like 6

• 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By John Stonedwell
      Morning folks.
      So I finished up with my second indoor grow and was quite happy with the results. So now it's time for my 3rd grow running some local genetics along with some international and established strains.. it's @Totemic time 
      I learnt a lot from my last grow and have switched up a couple of things.. 
      Soil - moved from Royal Gorilla to Freedom Farms classic (Very happy with this decision.. FF is a super stable soil with a very nice inherent nutrient balance)
      Seedlings - germinated in peat pellets as normal but for the seedling stage had them in 10cm pots for rooting with a subsequent transplant to the 20l fabric pots
      Nutes - I still have Seagro but decided for this grow I will only be running the BioBizz line (with some calmag throughout  and molasses for flower)
      Lighting - for the seedling stage I only had my HLG 100 on and only flipped on the additional 300w grow bar rig 4 weeks into the veg stage.
      Genetics - so as stated I wanted to give some local heroes a go and half of the tent will be local. Seeds originally planned for the run:
      Totemic - Palomino (germinated within 3 days and growth is ridiculous - will most propably be the star of the tent)
      Totemic - Tortoni #1 (I initially thought this seed didn't germinate as it took quite a while for tap to show - 6 to 7 days)
      Totemic - Tortoni #2 (because I thought I lost the 1st Tortoni 😂)
      Inhouse Genetics - Twisted Helix 
      Garden of Green - Girl Scout Cookies 
      TH Seeds - Bubblegum 
      G13 Labs - Raw Diesel (dud seed did not germinate...  🙁)
      Ripper - Brain Cake (whack mutant plant. Not sure if it's the seed or initial rooting problems but it will be chucked..)
      Initial growth points towards 3 stand out ladies - Palomino, GSC and Twisted Helix.. the other 3 are stacking very tightly and will probably be bushy little ladies..
      Germination was done on the 2nd of March and first topping and training for mainline will commence shortly. I still haven't introduced nutes yet as the leaf colour still looks spot on.. damn good soil that is!! 
      Germination

Seedlings

Veg growth pre transplant

Mutant lady

Post transplant

GSC

Twisted Helix

Palomino 

Tortoni #1

Bubblegum

Tortoni #2

• By Tee_Aitch_See
      Hey Fellow Growers, 
      I've started a new grow recently and I'll be posted updates here. 
      2x Quarter Pounder Autos (3 day germination, planted 4/10/2020)
      1x Slurricane clone (Not sure about the age) 
      Not yet added: 2x Do-si-dos photoperiod (I'll germinate these when the autos go into flower so that I can flip them after I harvest the autos)
      Lighting - 130 watt LED quantum board 3500k from @growopz . I'll add my QB75 when they start to flower. 
      Medium - Orgasoilux organic living earth blend. 
      Nutes - Biobizz grow, seagro, molasses, biobizz bloom.  

• By Totemic
      So this is what my current feminized run looks like. Plants between 3 and 5 weeks of flower.
      I have 3 different chocolope NL phenos, and Chocolope NL #1 is the pollen donor, her one branch was treated and the other left untreated with STS.
      Then there is an OKC, Slurricane, And Green Crack.
      Pollination has started.