Introduction

1000Hills Nursery

Haifa's MKP is actually 0-52-34 compared to hortimix which has higher potassium.

I'm going to test Spliff 2, Haifa MKP and Haifa Duo very soon. Their rep assured me their stuff don't lock out because their blends contain finely chellated salts. Only time and my tds tester will tell. 

He told me that their spiff 3 is for midflower to flush. I hope their stuff works cos as far as I can see their mixing instructions don't give correct NPK s. 

Any experienced guys out there please check my attachments above and tell me what you think.

• Like 1

The npk ratios and feeding charts are not right for flowering but in saying that with a couple additives I think we can get it close enough.  I would recommend a mkp but not the type that hydroponics sell that has higher potassium. Haifa sells I think  a 0-52-34. This will fix their blend ratio for midflower.

The Haifa Duo which they have as their calcium source will throw the ratios off more. They sell a calmag that's perfect. It does not have nitrogen.

All the luck with this range. I've just given a few plants their 1st feed with spiff 2 in week 1 flower. Hope it does as good as the other plants on flora micro and bloom.

• 10 months later...