Unknown Bagseed Grow Journal (from soil to hydroponic to clone)

hydroman

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah tote im patiently waiting but seems to be closer now, shes sparkling in the light lol...the smell is delicious, grapefruit lemon sweet...even a dried bud kept that sweet aroma...

I dont know exactly how these chemical nutes  work but need to do more homework on it to figure out which chemical does  what so i can cut the N out...in theory i know this, but cant practise it... Im just hoping these can finish soon ey..thanks for the advice tote! Plus i bought an EC meter so I can be more accurate...but will do my homework soon. I remember you saying in one post that you worked with ferts for long, so il be sure to ask u if I get stuck

What are you currently using for fertilizer?

If it is hortishops A+B + MKP, then cut B out completely. It is Calcium Nitrate, and while you are also cutting out Ca, it won't really affect your plant in this stage. A also has a fair bit of N in it, but the B, which is Ca(NO3)2 has a crap load more very freely moving N

:-peace

Thats correct its the A B MPK...can explain why Iv kept B the same while cutting A with 50% and replacing that 50% A with MPK...im gna check again all the Chem names and you can help me with that i wan to also add calmag in my next grow.

Your the man il talk to when it comes to fertiliser...

Is the A B and MPK okay to use? because im afraid other ferts may cost me alot more

Is the A B and MPK okay to use? because im afraid other ferts may cost me alot more

I've finished a good grow on those nutes. I think they can be used to very good effect if you control the ratios properly and don't follow their feeding chart for flower. As Totemic says, cut down heavily on part B!

Guys...

Iv cut out the Part B completely, gave 50% part A and gave the other 50% of A to MPK plus the MPK on the chart...now my EC is 0.87 i gave a little extra MPK ..im fucking fucked with these nutrients guys need serious help or advice how to use these chemicals

Can i give more MPK to raise the EC value to 1.8 - 2.0 or should I add some more A nutrient also...if someone can explain this to me in a few words I will be eternally grateful.. From what I understand the Part A is NPK and macro micro, Part B is N and Calcium and MPK is basically PK....I dont mind cutting Part B cos I can always supplement with Calmag later on if necessary. The part thats fucking me is...how do I keep my EC relatively high with just part A and MPK..can I add more MPK to raise EC or should I cut my part A by 50% or keep it as chart says...I need serious help guys...those who are experienced with these chemicals probably know how frustrated I am...this high Nitrogen has prolonged flowering i think..im at 3months flowering, still not any clearly visible amber yet

See the pm I sent you.  Just stick to the ratio, and add accordingly until you get to the ec you want.

I will add though, that an ec of 1.8-2.0 is very high IMO. I hardly push the ec over 1.6 ever, and I get happier plants. Remember the plant will only take up what it needs, and trying to supercharge the res, won't make the plant perform better than it's genetic potential.

• 2 weeks later...

Your clones will unfortunately also hermie. 90% chance its genetic with landraces.

Landraces are great to grow out but its a gamble. 

You really should consider growing out some decent genetics. They are are far more forgiving than landraces, especially indoors.

Guest Maxwell

Yoh, how many times... How many times... And indoor nogal! Welcome to the game :-hilarious I wouldn't bother with the clones, looks like she hermies way too early. That girl will fuck herself overnight and harvesting now looks too early. You'll just end up with indoor jut.... As T says, decent genes make a world of difference, decent pheno's and you'll never want another unmarked bean again...

Ahh well I suppose its all good il just keep pushing and see , a few seeds wont really be a disaster i know the genetics that are coming are strong and reliable and I now have more of a handle on things etc. Nutes I now know how to control properly now and EC is running from .8 up to 1.2 as the water drops cos shes thirsty now over the weekend I was away I topped up fresh ph water and when i cam back it had drank about half the rez, the PH drifted slowly to 6.1 now its back at 5.9 somehow lol. The full rez now i think I should let my rez salts gradually decrease while just keep topping fresh ph water until its in clean PH water and then keep flushing until its harvesting time.I read somewhere that you can induce quicker flowering by cutting the light cycle more by maybe 2 hours so the plant thinks its late harvest and speeds up amber production...any experience with this?

Yeah max true, i did this grow to try grow before spending too much money and screw it up,but i learn alot and now i can control the environment properly, but atleast I know the Dank twins below are fine for now and they close to finish and super dank..that shud have me happy for a little while and the rest can be converted into Rands if the smoke is substandard for me which I doubt...i have only had  sativa that are full amber for  many years now, so i should feel the strong sativa punch with proper harvest and cure.. But the next grow will be a garunteed high time for me with proven genetics...peace

Guest Maxwell

I stand corrected, she looks close actually! Very N rich tho... I'd recon ditch the clones and start over with everything flying. You pH will drop if H2O has been absorbed more/too high nute concentration.