Unknown Bagseed Grow Journal (from soil to hydroponic to clone)

hydroman

Thanks 420,

I am super proud of her even though I don't know her name lol

I wanted a Sativa and I was lucky with this one. On the other hand my next grow I will try get some known genetic Seeds, I really really want a Jack Herer.

However from bags that I have bought, this plant is either Super Lemon Haze or its  Lemon Skunk. I should figure that out with flowering times. I have a clone of her thats in DWC as well and shes big already too. The mother probably would look different if i started in DWC from the beginning. Not too bad for a first time grower hehe.

Il post a pic of the root area also, and thanks for checking out my grow.

:-peace

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im currently using nutes and bloom booster only.

I dont know where to start looking for things, because our Nurseries around here dont even have Hydro clay or net pots, I had to drive over 200km to Hydroherb to get some lol..

But i appreciate the input and will try find some around here. Healthy roots = Healthy Plant

:-puffin

Ah now i know exactly what you talking about...its the same stuff in bleach? I wash my res with bleach once a week. I heard about using bleach in the res but I was a bit sceptical knowing im going to smoke this plant lol...the flush should get rid of any im sure..

As far as nutes go, i got a nutrient mix from Hydroherb, i was planning to get general hydroponics or nutriplex etc.  landed up taking a much cheaper option of nutes that was recommended for hydroponics. Its a 3 part powder that gets diluted in water bottles. Part A Part B and the MPK bloom booster...so far my plants are growing so i assume its working...but would like to have the International acclaimed nutes with exact info...

DO NOT PUT BLEACH INTO YOUR RESERVOIR!!!!

You can use it to clean up, as long as you rinse well. so when you clean your buckets, system, pots, pumps etc. with bleach, rinse it well, as not to leave any bleach behind.

H2o2 on the other hand is fine to put directly into your reservoir. on a regular basis. as a maintenance plan.

Guest Maxwell

Looking good. I see a little N toxicity though? Perhaps drop the N, especially this far into flowering. Also one or two leaves look like they've seen some pH fluctuation? Where does your pH sit? I would take a stab and say 6 is optimum for this stage.  :-peace

Thanks Maxwell,

The nutes im using are on a feeding chart but not named npk..its A and B Nutrient and MPK ...I think when the res runs low at times the nute mix is too strong, but i do try my best to keep it on level. Not sure whether nute A or B is N so i didn't wanna experiment.I would drop N if i could.

Ph i usually start off on 5.5 and over the week it usually goes up to about 6..  PH usually  doesn't drift too far..I used to do 5.8ph and changed to 5.5 based on green house seed Super lemon haze grow..so basically between 5.5 and 6  now

Guest Maxwell

You can ditch almost half of A and at least 30% of B. Just use MPK to reach the EC. Some Calmag is handy too. Using Silica just before bloom also helps build some strength but will raise your pH. Try aim for 5.9-6.2 in bloom, it is where your P and K get taken up most readily.  :-peace

Thank Maxwell il give that a go...I don't have a EC Pen but im confident enough to drop half of A and B 30% and MPK il keep the same and move with the schedule thanks for the advice. Im actually doing a Res change today on the cloner the leaves are yellowish i didnt pay too much attention to them but one is growing  and kept the dome on to help keep the plant down and wide until my flowering closet is free . The Cloner res needs attention ASAP. I will up the ph also ...this could have been major work but lucky its Res change day works in my favour lol 😁

Thanks for the advice buddy