Vape juice

Howsit @Trailblazer420!
Its very simple depending on which process or method you use.

You could simply use Kief or Dab. If you use Dry herb then you would need to do an alcohol extraction 1st to get a thc tincture that you would use instead of kief or dab.

If you go with Kief then its a bit more time as you will have to do multiple filtrations.
- Take Kief and place in PG only.
- Put it in a hot water bath. Not boiling just hot. leave it there until its room temp, repeat this 2 or 3 more times.
Once done filter the kief PG mix through (unbleached) coffee filters. On the 1st filter I only use 1 filter. on the second I do two and if needed Ill do a third filteration with 2 filters.
once done with all this you now have a THC Concentrate suspended in PG.
Now you can vape this directly on a Dripper tank or you can go on to mix this further into a Vape juice using your PG (Propelyne Glycol) , VG (Vegetable Glycerin) and various flavors plus nicotine of you vape nic.

If you go with Dab
-
You simply take your dab and dissolve it in some PG that you have heated up in the hot bath method.
Once done you can vape this directly on a dripper tank or go ahead and mix it into a Vape juice with some PG (Propelyne Glycol) , VG (Vegetable Glycerin) and various flavors.

I personally prefer using Dab for this as its alot cleaner and much easier to get into the final product.
Lemme Know if you need actual measurements

Edited by Reaper

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am a nFused fan myself. Using their Zero PG/VG mixes are easy to setup and fun to try different ratio's with flavours. QWISO is not so desirable due to the ISOpropyl - it's toxic, please be aware. Ethanol only.

I am interested to see some information to substantiate this claim. Isopropyl is practically pure alcohol, toxic when accidentally ingested in large quantities sure, much like whiskey or brandy or any other 43% forms of alcohol, sold over the counter at your NBS, you would just need to ingest a lot more due to most isos being 90%+ alcohol, more than double what's available over the counter in a liquor store. Iso is by no means toxic for extraction, perhaps not as effective as ethanol, but still a very clean method of extraction. Butane on the other hand is a different story, personally I'm not a fan of BHO for this very reason.

Butane extractions can be 'cleaned' using iso, and made purer using ethanol as a third step, but now we're talking some seriously pure extract, too expensive for most DIYers.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I have never tried to make one by myself. I am afraid that I can do something not correct and lose the stuff. This is why I always buy Weed Vaporizer because I want to be sure that the effect will be 100%. In the past I also tried to do my own liquids, it was good and cheaper but after some time I started to buy premium liquids and now I understand what is better. Better pay some additional money but get a greater taste. I feel the differences in the tastes very good because I use a Berserker MTL RTA and it is a very good atomizer for people that wants to have a strong taste.

Edited by RandallBoris
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ag nee mense - you guys will find this stuff on the net - do some homework. Clue - Ed Rosenthal

Like any risk process - know your shit, or stay away. BHO is maybe less hazardous than CO2 operating at 5000psi?

@RandallBoris shot for the Mod reference bru, I have never looked at those devices, been skating on on thin ice with trusty and Faithful e-Sense, original as sin. It works tho. Best tastes in my book - i vape pure BHO, no mixes.

Still bends me well over the barrel and its ideal for medicating my fkd lungs.So - i will look into this Atomizer subject, maybe russel one up. Where'sd you gather your kit?

Its my main produce - any assist required, here volumes of the stuff.

1 hour ago, 420sake said:

Ag nee mense - you guys will find this stuff on the net - do some homework. Clue - Ed Rosenthal

Like any risk process - know your shit, or stay away. BHO is maybe less hazardous than CO2 operating at 5000psi?

@RandallBoris shot for the Mod reference bru, I have never looked at those devices, been skating on on thin ice with trusty and Faithful e-Sense, original as sin. It works tho. Best tastes in my book - i vape pure BHO, no mixes.

Still bends me well over the barrel and its ideal for medicating my fkd lungs.So - i will look into this Atomizer subject, maybe russel one up. Where'sd you gather your kit?

Its my main produce - any assist required, here volumes of the stuff.

Just BHO? So you're basically dabing, but at slightly lower temps than a typical dab right?

• Like 1

Yebo PsyClown, its what i have to work with. a hit of Carbon on the smoke side, i have instant approaching asma. My lungs have cavitated from having TB.

It is activation with heat and it vapourises/atomises but i get meds that way, aaand a hit. Also use a Pax3 to vape flowers, and that is at like 110C in the oven.

But i prefer oil.

Trying to see how long it takes me to regrow part of what i lost. Dealing with scaring is the biggest issue. So getting high helps.

Anybody else doing meds application in a big way? The different experiences are great to discover.

• Like 1