California Orange

Trailblazer420

This went south so quick, forgot to bring seedling tray in after watering and taking pic, peat dried up and 'sprout' was blown out the container. Picked her up on the floor, not looking impressed. She's back in now, let's see if she makes it. The cheese made it, but to be honest, the source is not that reliable, so it could be anything.

Anyway, using a 600x1200 Gthydro tent (yes, I've had to fix the zips) running 400w MH/HPS and 9000BTU AC. Nothing too fancy, but it gets the job done nicely. Would love to get myself another tent for perpetual growing...

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This went south so quick, forgot to bring seedling tray in after watering and taking pic, peat dried up and 'sprout' was blown out the container. Picked her up on the floor, not looking impressed. She's back in now, let's see if she makes it. The cheese made it, but to be honest, the source is not that reliable, so it could be anything.

Anyway, using a 600x1200 Gthydro tent (yes, I've had to fix the zips) running 400w MH/HPS and 9000BTU AC. Nothing too fancy, but it gets the job done nicely. Would love to get myself another tent for perpetual growing...

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Does your tent have plastic corners or metal? I've got the 2.4x1.2 and the zip seems pretty decent on that one, also it has the metal corners I think they were confused and gave me that one, when I asked them as I bought it they said it was plastic, imagine my face when they were metal :D