SOTM July 2018 | Sponsored by Seedside Seeds | Entries Closed

420SA

EDIT: NB, the sponsors site does not have HTTPS, so traffic to and/from their site is not encrypted... that's security 101 if they take our privacy seriously, which given the nature of the activities they should.

It's concerning that they don't even have  HTTPS, which is usually the bare minimum. Not sure I'd trust that my order details, address information, contact details etc. are safely encrypted either.

Hopefully they can fix it, but I would not personally order without at least them getting HTTPS and confirming how they manage identifying data.

Good to see the site is now working with HTTPS, as a side note.

Really can't wait for the day we start getting enough votes cos man its tough having decide these winners.  :-hairpull

The reason there's a minimum vote requirement is because members can vote for themselves, so there's 8 votes already. Most of the nominees will likely vote for themselves so those 8 votes are already not a true reflection of who should win. That leaves us with a minimum of 12 votes to decide the winner, which is still very little but it was decided upon 

Hope that clears that up :-peace

Well done to Adman, awesome pic and testers welcome lol.

Have to agree with Admin on deciding the winner, it will always be a difficult decision in trying to take a non bias approach especially considering those that have active journals.

As stated, we have some great ideas looking to the future so stick around guys,the fun is only starting.

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk