POTM June & July 2018 | Kindly sponsored by GrowOpz.com | Entries Closed

420SA

potm-banner2.png

June & July 2018

After a rather extended high-atus I'm happy to announce we have POTM going again! This month's prize is also a good one! We'll be giving away a Wall-E 120W LED Veg Light for 1st prize

wall-e-growopz.jpg

Kindly sponsored by

LOGO_800x.png?v=1516285043

Entries close  26/07/18. A poll will then run till 12pm 01/08/18 to decide the winner

How to enter?

Simply reply to this thread with your entries. You can attach the images to your reply or embed the images

Competition rules:

Each member can enter a maximum of 3 different plants

• In order to ensure authenticity you are required to take a picture of your plant with the date and your username or name handwritten/printed onto a piece of paper or whatever you choose. The main thing is that the tag with your username and date is tangible. No watermark tags will be accepted.

• Photos of plants must NOT be taken under HPS lights or multi spectrum LED lights as one can't properly judge the colour of the plant. Photographing them with a flash at night or under natural light is fine.

• Members may post as many updated photos of the same plant as they want but the images must always contain the tag.

• Should the date and name tag hinder you from taking a decent photo you may post another photo of the same plant, without the tag, along with your tagged photo on the same date.

• A minimum number of 20 votes is required for the poll to be declared valid and decide the winner. Should the minimum number of votes not be met. The winner will be decided by the admin and mods (provided the mods have not entered themselves)

Good luck!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys

The plant can be in any stage of growth so yes you can enter your plant in veg. Plant has to be photographed this month or next month. The main reason for asking for pics to be photographed during the month of the comp is to ensure you have the tag in your photo. Without that tag it would be very hard for us to guarantee the authenticity of your photo and whether the plant had not been entered in a previous POTM.

We are thinking about possibly extending this comp through July too though. Will let you guys know

POTM Entry... two of my ladies for now. Ill showcase the Durban Poison in the morning and keep the pics updating until the final entry day.

All my ladies are grown from seed or clone. Freedom farm soil in either a fabric pot or autopot system. Seedling and veg indoor and flower outdoor,

Lady one. Blue Dream from GSR seeds. Been a good grow. Currently on week 6 flower. She shot up in the first 4 weeks of veg and then slowed down. Grown her from seed on Freedom Farm nutrients and biobizz. 2 toppings. Not my favourite growth structure but smells amaaazing. 

Lady two. Green Crack 3rd generation clone. Traded a strawberry cough for her mom 2 rotations ago. Kept her short and squat compared to her mothers. Experimented with early flipping and the results have been great. Also used Freedom farm nutrient line and biobizz. 1 topping. I love this strain for its taste and aroma.

Next is Durban Poison. My leading lady! Second generation clone grown from seed mother in an autopot system. Keep an eye open.

blue-dream.thumb.jpg.fa886a04a9c1eeb250b5dbbd0afb6f98.jpg

green-crack.thumb.jpg.d12a3a61e4cffc908fb849eebed6e829.jpg

And as promised here is the Durban Poison. My number 2 clone from the Mother which i got as a seed from GSR seeds.

She has been an absolute joy to grow. Learnt a lot as at one point my pH was 8 and she started to go toxic, luckily after a flush with the right water, time and some TLC she bounced right back... even gave me some daughters :)

Currently on week 2 of flower. in a fabric pot and freedom farm soil. Nutrients include Biobizz bloom and fish and FF Kelp and Microlife.

Next week is lollipop week so stay tuned cause she is bushy as heck :)

DP1.thumb.jpg.050f0d9c65f149c3b66088df62191a32.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So guys..

About he rules, the 3 plant limit. 

I have a SCROG made up of 4 plants... 

Can I enter my whole SCROG as a single plant please? Since its one big canopy.

There is no way for me to seperate the plants out unfortunately, since all intertwined.

Or do I just take a pic of 75% of my setup....which would suck balls

So guys..

About he rules, the 3 plant limit.

I have a SCROG made up of 4 plants...

Can I enter my whole SCROG as a single plant please? Since its one big canopy.

There is no way for me to seperate the plants out unfortunately, since all intertwined.

Or do I just take a pic of 75% of my setup....which would suck balls

No problem you can enter your scrog setup :-thumbsup

Just for the fun of it. A few weeks ago4ddc26def4182bbecbcf01987d07eece.jpg

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

What the actual naat Justin, that's a beast. How much you gonna yield? 3.7....3.8kg? Atleast??

Leave some kinnes for the rest of us too

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

my pics are not showing for some reason ... hmmm

https://imgur.com/a/9LI93sI

Bongfucius[/member] I sorted that out for you. The reason that happened is because you copied the image link when you should have copied the direct link. Another way is to just copy the BBcode as that you can just paste straight into the editor and you're sorted, but will only show up once you've posted.

Half way there guys!

Getting excited 8)

Granddaddy purple - Hydro SCROG

I like it bru. Looks really really good. How long did you veg them out for?

Not long at all, the clones rooted and went straigt into the cupboard. They were monsters. so I didnt need to do any topping or training, just had to wait for them to fill enough of the screen before flipping. 

Vegged for about 2 - 3 weeks max

Half way there guys!

Getting excited 8)

Granddaddy purple - Hydro SCROG

I like it bru. Looks really really good. How long did you veg them out for?

Not long at all, the clones rooted and went straigt into the cupboard. They were monsters. so I didnt need to do any topping or training, just had to wait for them to fill enough of the screen before flipping.

Vegged for about 2 - 3 weeks max

That's really nice bru

My Two POTM Entries... My Two ladies in Day 45 of Flower

SCROG and Both ladies are Big Buddha Cheese

Freedom Farm Organics mix with BioBizz Feeds all the way

Mmmmm. looks absolutely delicous. Can smell it form here

some real nice fat buds you got going there, I have two big buddha cheese clones ready for my next run :D

• 3 weeks later...