Pat's Bikini Bottom Perpetual

Pat999

Please rotate your images, or I'll need to send you the bill from a chiropractor

You putting a Gavita in there? I went to GT hydro and saw there's setup, suffice to say that tent was insanely hot. 
It's the stupid app thing, I took pictures with the phone straight up since the space is shit in the room and then it goes and pisses it sideways. Here's some sideways photos that isn't gay.

Yes I have a 6/750. Also have a EL2 controller so I'm good with auto adjustment of temps from the controller DSC_0877.jpegDSC_0876.jpeg

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

Nice looking good, are you going to run an aircon as well (unless you already do). I'd love to try a gavita, but my tents in my garage i dont even think an aircon would help with it. That thing gets roasted.
No AC at the moment. I'm going to try and run it just as is, I'll probably put a small AC unit of 500/600w in there in the next year or so. The 1200w unit I have in the room will be a bit too much for my pocket. Already paying 1500 a month which is alot for me

9 hours ago, Pat999 said:

No AC at the moment. I'm going to try and run it just as is, I'll probably put a small AC unit of 500/600w in there in the next year or so. The 1200w unit I have in the room will be a bit too much for my pocket. Already paying 1500 a month which is alot for me

I'm afraid you're going to be a bit disappointed, even with that Gavita running at night in that tent you are going to have have insane temps. Unless you perhaps have active in take and pull cold air from outside during winter?

Edit: It seems you already running a Gavita in the smaller tent? What were your temps?

Edited by greenkush
  • Like 1

So here I am at the end of 11 pages of reading in JHb traffic. Even read through a road block on Jan smuts this am. It’s 8am now and I’m late for work. Well... as per my staff who gets into shit when they are late, I am late. 

Be that as it may. This is more reading than I have done since leaving school some 20odd years ago.

when I grow up I wanna have girls like you patt. 

Massively impressed and I’m sure the end result was and will be splendid. 

Keep up the excellent nurturing.

G out

• Like 2

I'm afraid you're going to be a bit disappointed, even with that Gavita running at night in that tent you are going to have have insane temps. Unless you perhaps have active in take and pull cold air from outside during winter?
Edit: It seems you already running a Gavita in the smaller tent? What were your temps?
LoL I was running the Gavita in the smaller flowering tent yes which was a 1.5*1.5*2 and the temps were usually around 29-33. However now I have the proper tent and with the bitchin EL2 controller that goes out the door. I am going to do a fresh air from outside straight out the other side of the room again. The controller is a beast, can do 10w increments of raising it up or bringing it down. So when the night does get colder as it progresses the power will raise with it. It has a temp probe with a cover that helps manage a more accurate reading. I'll have it set to be around 25-28 max and the rest the controller will do for me

• Like 1

So here I am at the end of 11 pages of reading in JHb traffic. Even read through a road block on Jan smuts this am. It’s 8am now and I’m late for work. Well... as per my staff who gets into shit when they are late, I am late. 
Be that as it may. This is more reading than I have done since leaving school some 20odd years ago.
when I grow up I wanna have girls like you patt. 
Massively impressed and I’m sure the end result was and will be splendid. 
Keep up the excellent nurturing.
G out
LoL man you gotta keep entertained during traffic for sure. Thanks brother, just constant learning and changes. Had a great run last year, then my last one ate a bunch of penaai with temps making a problem. Hoping this new setup will sort that all out

• Like 1

You might be lazy but the ladies are not wasting space that's for sure :classic_cool:
LoL yeah I still have a bit of things left to do. Luckily off this weekend coming so that's a good thing, can give that whole setup some attention and make sure it's all set up. Got my light hung also just gotta set the controller up still and that's it

Pat, do you think that light is sufficient for load shedding ? Done some reading and can’t seem to find how big/bright the light must be.
Meneer, it is decent and it's just to supplement a little bit of light. I'm buying two for both tents this weekend. With a few other things

So my paranoia got the better of me and J added two more straps to the filter. Might just add more later on

The controller will sit on the outside of the tent so I can monitor everything by just looking at that. Already have something in my head to make it a clean installDSC_0882.jpegDSC_0884.jpeg

Meneer, it is decent and it's just to supplement a little bit of light. I'm buying two for both tents this weekend. With a few other things

Well then it sounds like it’s gana be a shit load of work for you this weekend can’t wait for the update pics and I’m gana get some of those backup lights as well. I’m thinking of getting a small inverter and deep battery as well to run air and water pumps as well.
  • Like 1

Well then it sounds like it’s gana be a shit load of work for you this weekend can’t wait for the update pics and I’m gana get some of those backup lights as well. I’m thinking of getting a small inverter and deep battery as well to run air and water pumps as well.
Alot of work for sure man, but it'll be worth it in the end. I'm excited to get it up and running. Potting up also gonna happen this weekend for 12 girls

Just a quick peek. Still need to pot the girls up. My lazy ass was occupiedso I got a bit done atleast and this is how it looks. One big ducting for intake, one small and big ducting for exhaust. Should be goooood. Inside the tent the one side for the fan is up. The other side must still be done up but will do that also today. Just tape it up and make sure it sits right. The 40cm fan looks so at home just hoping the three cable ties I used to hang the hanger holds the fan up. DSC_0889.jpegDSC_0890.jpegDSC_0886.jpeg

• Like 4