Pat's Bikini Bottom Perpetual

Pat999

1 hour ago, Pat999 said:

I'll be shipping that tent in from Growershouse in US with the controller EL1. The Mars tent is good, had it now for about 2.5/3 years and it's still going strong. The Mammoth tent is strictly for flowering and a beast of a tent. 1.1m x 1.8m x 2.4m tall and it can take 50kg hanging from the inside. Mammoth tents in general is really good, much better than the Mars tent and well worth the amount I'll be paying for it.

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

Thanks bud, yeah im currently looking for a upgrade but cant find stock of the mars 1.2mX1.2m and dont really wnt to buy a cheap quality one

On 1/15/2019 at 4:55 PM, greenkush said:

Hydroherb has mammoth tents in stock now.

@greenkush shot for the reccomendation!! I got one of the Mammoth tents and I am Very Very Verrrry Impressed!!! This tent is Top quality and the price is the best of al shops around too! hydro Herbs service is the best too, Friendly and Knowledgeable plus super quick on everything!

(sorry, dont mean to highjack this thread)

• Like 1

[mention=1285]greenkush[/mention] shot for the reccomendation!! I got one of the Mammoth tents and I am Very Very Verrrry Impressed!!! This tent is Top quality and the price is the best of al shops around too! hydro Herbs service is the best too, Friendly and Knowledgeable plus super quick on everything!

(sorry, dont mean to highjack this thread)
Like I said, Mammoth tents are good. Better than the Mars tents. Hope you enjoy it bru

Just two photos of how the girls are looking tonight. Older growth is shite but new growth is on point. Will be doing a batshit guano feed soon too.

Counting down the days for my bonus so I can order the tent and get everything sorted for the next round to start soon. Hoping to start it in 2-3 weeks depending on how quick it ships to me. DSC_0821.jpegDSC_0822.jpeg

• Like 5

Oaks ain't wasting space, I can say that much!

Sent from my WAS-LX2 using Tapatalk

LoL bru I wish I had more space to grow what I truly want. I just made my purchase this morning so hoping the new equipment arrives in this week coming. Already have my friend ready to help put up the new big tent. Veg is going up to the 1.2*1.2*2 and flowering is 1.1*1.8*2.4 which is amazing. Also got on the order a humiditity meter to keep the titties straight and a Master Controller EL2 which is a beast. Temp meter with sunrise and sunset feature. Auto dim on that bad queef too so if stuff gets stuffy, my buds won't come out fluffy. Also gonna be setting up whole new ventilation which will be seperate on the tents and passive intake for the room so the air in the room also gets changed out and not just the tents. Got bunch of plans with this new setup coming that should introduce 12 new girls into the flowering tent

• Like 2

To put it plainly, this is just the start

Can't wait to see the new setup in action.

I can honestly say that after a week of 5pm to 2am of setup I'm dik of building, scribbling pictures and buying bits

That said next run will have some tweaks

Sent from my ANE-LX2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Can't wait to see the new setup in action.I can honestly say that after a week of 5pm to 2am of setup I'm dik of building, scribbling pictures and buying bits

That said next run will have some tweaks
Sent from my ANE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Lmao you know how it goes. My brain went into overdrive with this new upgrade to the setup

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pat999 said:

Lmao you know how it goes. My brain went into overdrive with this new upgrade to the setup

yup, im already designing scrog tables on wheels for the next run, if you saw how i had to get to my back scrog net you would laugh your ass off. its like im being birthed by a 2x2 scrog net, erm, lady part. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

yup, im already designing scrog tables on wheels for the next run, if you saw how i had to get to my back scrog net you would laugh your ass off. its like im being birthed by a 2x2 scrog net, erm, lady part. 
You mean a growler? LoL I suck with the scrogs I just do a bit of snipping nipple tops and bending legs open

• Like 1

On 7/11/2018 at 11:41 AM, Pat999 said:

Atm I'm having problems with the tent being sucked in too much on the sides, squishing the girls in the flowering tent. So off I went to the shop and picked up pvc pipe. I'll make a cross for the sides and tie it up to make it more supported.

Will show pictures later tonight when the light comes on

You just gave me an idea on tent support and a scrog :-thumbsup

• Like 1

We chugging along now. All I can do is wait for the new equipment to arrive and prep accordingly for windows intake and out. If all goes well these girls will be going into flowering soon. Thinking of vegging these girls under the Gavita for a week or two before flipping.

I like my girls bushy up top and clean below, have a good oneDSC_0853.jpegDSC_0854.jpeg

• Like 2