Smokey Tries again

SmokeyTheBear

Gonna need some supports, especially for that sativa pheno. They stacking up nicely which is always a good thing. I agree on the flowering phase...fook me, it took an eternity on my first run. Now that things run perpetually it feels a little better lol.

By the looks of things I expect good results bud.

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Got my hands on a better camera. Some images from yesterday.

I'm a bit worried about space. There's enough room for the vanilla kush in flower. But I'd like to get the Strawberry amnesia before it gets too large. These bagseed have been going for almost 10 weeks now. They had a bit of stress during the beginning of flower but I don't feel like I have the time to take them to 14-16 weeks.

952734ec059d0e9444ef527f1cf97501.jpg

cac59dc15174a49fa97f3e5b57f6366b.jpg

00719c31b41628b962d70799d6e3d82c.jpg

Strawberry amnesia. Was severely root bound and got a bit of burn I suspect.

1246f75afe321b48001e0cfd430fedac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grows looking great king. Sativa is going to take some time to finish indeed! Wouldn’t chop it down now though even though it’s bagseed and it was stressed out a bit maybe ride along with it til it fills out more and continue vegging the clones and then maybe even take a few from them and then flower them. Just I n I 2 cents

Peace and love

Give thanks JustinHemp420[/member] probably busy blazing some of that frosty Vk while you scrolling around. MHO I think we can never stop learning and I’m certain that when I need it the blessing it shall come I way, so always supporting! Keep it up SmokeyTheBear[/member] fire things to come!

• 2 weeks later...

Update time!

Sorry for not posting sooner guys but things have just been super busy with exams and what not.

Things are progressing, it just feels like time slows down in flower. But I am pretty sure my patience will be rewarded and you guys were right about the bagseed, just needs time to dense up.

FIrst up we have the Sativa dominant bagseed.

What do you guys think of the diffrence in development on the left branch vs right branch?

UXkBarf.jpg

Right hand side looking much denser, but I think it has to do with light distribution to that part of the cab. The sides are not quite getting enough, need to look into supplemental lighting. I am thinking of a small quantum board if funds allow.

qbiF3HP.jpg

FaEHJYn.jpg

Then the other one, nice spread but not as dense as the others. It's just a waiting game now.

UjAgoZ9.jpg

zlSRWP4.jpg

The vanilla kush is showing off it's flower power! I cannot describe to you guys how much I am looking forward to smoking this. The smell of this plant is the most amazing smell I have ever had the pleasure of smelling.

yubsBq7.jpg

x0O6Bj3.jpg

byJZ4Uj.jpg

HEVLbGT.jpg

The Straberry amnesia is beginning her journey into flower. Very excited to see her grow up:-flyinghi

xnlYDMK.jpg

I have some straberry amnesia clones that are slowly rooting, temps in the grow room have been a bit low so they are taking their sweet time.

uMWkOQS.jpg

I took this one when I topped her and it's a bit older than the rest. Thought because she looked so beat up that she was stuffed. But looks like I was wrong.

n42GIv7.jpg

FLTFt70.jpg

Repotted her

JqKfork.jpg

Three vanilla kush clones I took have rooted.

lJlLs7y.jpg

I'll be subbed up to this journal. Yeah buddy gettin that VK and SA. I got some of that from JustinHemp. I'm also pretty excited for the VK, had some of that a few days back and it blew my mind.

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings friends

Sorry for not updating in a while, these philosophy exams have been keeping me busy.

Changes to grow thus far:

Clones in Jiffy have been put in their first pots, still looking a bit sad but improving.

I have started feeding the plants in flower with molasses, only began a few days ago so waiting to see the results.

Here is one of heavy sativa pheno bagseed. She impressed me for random bagseed.

339Vry2.jpg

Bud sites:

ItjfawD.jpg

B2XUftR.jpg

Other bagseed: Very airy and probably not getting enough light on the side of the box but my priority of light cover is the Vanilla Kush and Strawberry Amnesia.

vT7bk6p.jpg

Budshot:

RVrKD1R.jpg

Now for my favorite the Vanila Kush:

Gnhhoa8.jpg

F8DhjnA.jpg

ebu2Hlk.jpg

Bud shots:

2i1Fx0d.jpg

91sYfOy.jpg

Straberry Amnesia:

Yp3CaTe.jpg

Budshot:

8ZU1VVJ.jpg

Now some Vanilla Kush clones taking off!

9CRZfpQ.jpg

8FYWbrn.jpg

Wow

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Blessed!! What productiveness king give thanks. Those sativas looking good! Lol that right branch is one fat nugget my brother just a good indication as to how future grows will be and that it’s worth it!

Thank you guys! I wish I had planted earlier as my birthday is on the 3rd of July and I’m having a camping trip in a couple of weeks to celebrate, would have been awesome to have some homegrown to smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro