Smokey Tries again

SmokeyTheBear

Gave them a solid watering today  after two days dry. Been struggling to get round but they still looked fine.

They’re looking really good and recovering from my mistakes. So much variation between the same bankie of high grade tunnel grown white widow. I doubt the truth behind the genes and am sure they’re muddled up genetics in them. 

0TyLapr.jpg

tHFgGX8.jpg

F5I9nZu.jpg

YjpoGlo.jpg

ltB28m4.jpg

yMLXQJR.jpg

kZ0yniW.jpg

One plant I topped just for practice.

yqA8K5c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Here’s a shot of the babies under the hps.

I’ve got far too many plants and I realize this. Being regular seeds I can’t wait for them to start showing sex so I can choose my favorites to start flowering.

I want to keep them short and have very low expectations in terms of yield. Do you guys think switching to 12/12 would be too early now?

2acb7c4e162fbad228e66dd995ce6518.jpg

Here’s a shot of the babies under the hps. I’ve got far too many plants and I realize this. Being regular seeds I can’t wait for them to start showing sex so I can choose my favorites to start flowering. I want to keep them short and have very low expectations in terms of yield. Do you guys think switching to 12/12 would be too early now?  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ahoy Smokey

Geez they've come a long way and looking good man. I am busy with 2 plants Indoor that I started on a 12 12 cycle from seed and they got waaay bigger than I wanted. Luckily I had the space to adjust. So why not just flip the switch now and wait to see what happens ??? 

But that all depends on how much space you have as well. 

Here’s a shot of the babies under the hps. I’ve got far too many plants and I realize this. Being regular seeds I can’t wait for them to start showing sex so I can choose my favorites to start flowering. I want to keep them short and have very low expectations in terms of yield. Do you guys think switching to 12/12 would be too early now?  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ahoy Smokey

Geez they've come a long way and looking good man. I am busy with 2 plants Indoor that I started on a 12 12 cycle from seed and they got waaay bigger than I wanted. Luckily I had the space to adjust. So why not just flip the switch now and wait to see what happens

But that all depends on how much space you have as well.

Thanks bud appreciate it.

I’ve gone and repotted most of them and given them a topping. They’re staying nice and squat so I’ll veg them for another week and see what they look like then.

I’ve got about 1.6m height but I may be able to adjust it with some tinkering around.

Here are some images from yesterday’s watering. They’ve been repotted since but some are staying nice and squat.

eb4d609eb18e3f69d8660fa3b0855684.jpg

52b227af12bca8aee8ece472ae6adf24.jpg

Here’s this morning after a repotting.

385bac6f7c70d50c69a10afeda67f58a.jpg

Is that your final pot ?

Quite possibly not sure how many I’m going to take to flower. I could flip the light and wait for sex but I should probably not repot in flower and these pots may prove a bit too small if they take a while to finish flower.

1 litre of soil for each week they are in the pot, so if u going to flower for 8 weeks it's best to pot up to a minimum 8 litre pot or even better a 10 litre.

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Thank you sir!

I’ll buy some 10l pots and transplant them over before flower.

......... it's best to pot up to a minimum 8 litre pot or even better a 10 litre. Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

I would just go for the 10 one time. I have in the past flipped the lights and after seeing what the sex is I reported to 10L pots and they survived. The 1st 3 weeks of the flowering the plants is still strong and resilient just like the veg stage. Its not [glow=red,2,300]really[/glow] the best thing to do because that's the time they send out roots to see how much space they have (,am I correct here ? ) but when I don't have a choice when it comes to Bagseed or regulars that's the way it rolls here in my area. ;)

I still say flip now before you get your hands full and not enough space. What they grow space measurements in there ?

......... it's best to pot up to a minimum 8 litre pot or even better a 10 litre. Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

I would just go for the 10 one time. I have in the past flipped the lights and after seeing what the sex is I reported to 10L pots and they survived. The 1st 3 weeks of the flowering the plants is still strong and resilient just like the veg stage. Its not [glow=red,2,300]really[/glow] the best thing to do because that's the time they send out roots to see how much space they have (,am I correct here ? ) but when I don't have a choice when it comes to Bagseed or regulars that's the way it rolls here in my area. ;)

I still say flip now before you get your hands full and not enough space. What they grow space measurements in there ?

Thanks for the 2c bud. Flipped them to flower two days ago, at first signs of sex females are getting a 10l pot.

I’ve got about 1.2m wide x 0.8m deep x 1.6 high. Not using all the width as I don’t have enough coverage for that.

Update on the ladies(hopefully):

I took off a lot of old growth on some of them after the light burnt them a bit. Some are getting nice and bushy.

I don’t expect a big yield from these as they’re quite small but I’d like a run with bagseed before I put any good genetics in here.

4b7ba9fd00a88ab123ffb58c15698a60.jpg3d26ffe63f4aa608935deae32d8b2309.jpg71962115268ad627ddd21f39ca66ffa3.jpg051c55e335d757785bb9b7c6512c3019.jpg

You better get them going !! Wink Wink lol

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Everything is being prepared 

Here’s a quick update this from this afternoon.

Give them some micro and bloom yesterday. Responding well. Have a forest growing, three look like possible females but still early days.

Apologies for the quality of the image, couldn’t get them all in one shot.

81ac98da825b6407c20c3951a76bb8ce.jpg

16c533fdf592c96f4f682895d80a3048.jpg