Hey Hey

Guest Hein

Hey Guys.

I hope you are all doing good and all the ladies is in soil and growing well.....

My name is Hein and I have been growing for few years now. I move between indoor and outdoor but seeing that its season time I have moved Outdoors with the Indoor setup still running to get my mother blue cheese to reveg. I don't think shell reveg in time for a proper season grow so I'll just use her for clones at a later stage.

I love growing Organic and just can't stop. I still use Guano and Kelpak from time to time, but I have recently started making my own plant food and I have to say that the lady is enjoying it. As time goes on I want to broaden my tea. I am still busy reading and testing on how to make your own flowering nutes and it does not seem to complicated. For this season I will make use of Bio-gro during flowering and hopefully next season I'll be back with tried and tested results. 

My end goal is to grow to sustain myself for a whole year but unfortunately space does not allow for that so the next best thing is perpetual harvest I guess. I've been wanting to try that for ages and I finally got a second grow box that I still need to convert. Its a wooden dresser and after taking measurements I found that its perfect to house my veg and flowering plants. But all that will be up soon so that I can get opinions for you all.

Not sure what else I need to say. 

Blessings

Hein

Welcome bud , good to have you around again.

Cheers

Reaf

Thanks Reaf.

Great to be back. Been AWOL for a bit due to some problems but all sorted out and stoked to be growing again. Glad to see some great grows already and looking forward to see some local action. 

Blessings

Hein