Author Topic: First grow: nothing fancy  (Read 237 times)

Online Justin Hemp

• Forum Mod
Re: First grow: nothing fancy
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2018, 02:54:09 PM »
Suppose I've been luck then lol. Attached are some seedlings currently in their premium mix. Do do however give the soil a good flush before using them for seeds

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Offline Chrislovesdagga

• Seedling
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2018, 07:59:06 PM »
I've chatted to the oke from biltong and buds, he reckons it can still germinate, but said I should actually keep it in water next time till it cracks and then  only do the paper towel thing till the tap root shoots out. He's actually really nice and I can't wait to get hold of his seeds when he gets  his new shipment arrives. I feel kinda silly not knowing his name......  I told him you guys recommended him.

Offline Chrislovesdagga

• Seedling
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2018, 05:22:31 PM »
https://flic.kr/p/2b6GYZP

It's starting!
Thanks guys! It's in the FF and I only give tap water at the moment, but read what you said about nutrients and filter water, I'll buy the nutrients and monitoring pens and stuff on payday, but so glad to see at least one seed come up, my other seeds are all still soaking. 

I signed up to flickr with an anonymous email, still struggling to get it to show the pics, been trying since Friday to share this pic, but I'm now just going to try plainly pasting the url without the image codes which hasn't been helpful.....

Online Justin Hemp

• Forum Mod
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2018, 10:38:51 PM »
https://flic.kr/p/2b6GYZP

It's starting!
Thanks guys! It's in the FF and I only give tap water at the moment, but read what you said about nutrients and filter water, I'll buy the nutrients and monitoring pens and stuff on payday, but so glad to see at least one seed come up, my other seeds are all still soaking.

I signed up to flickr with an anonymous email, still struggling to get it to show the pics, been trying since Friday to share this pic, but I'm now just going to try plainly pasting the url without the image codes which hasn't been helpful.....
Why do you not post directly to the site if I may ask

Offline Chrislovesdagga

• Seedling
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2018, 07:28:21 AM »
Dunno, think the site's data capabilities has some bad juju..... keeps on blocking cause: file size....

I haven't got around to it, but will take new pics tonight.

P.S. keep us posted on today's concourt, I can only catch the highlights tonight

Offline greenkush

• Surface Breaker
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2018, 08:24:18 AM »
Dunno, think the site's data capabilities has some bad juju..... keeps on blocking cause: file size....

I haven't got around to it, but will take new pics tonight.

P.S. keep us posted on today's concourt, I can only catch the highlights tonight

It's because your  images are massive resolutions, downsample/scale them.

• Image Width - 3120
  • Image Height - 4160

Online Justin Hemp

• Forum Mod
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2018, 08:28:05 AM »
I use my mobile device so never had these issues but I'm sure the admin can advise