First grow: nothing fancy

Chrislovesdagga

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And so this is my babies now. I had a whole pot of some 3 seeds that has burned to death, I put them on the little sink roof of the storage area of my gas bottles as that area got really good sunlight....

My baard kush haven't sprouted yet, but that big one was my very first seed I planted.....

Can anyone see the sex yet?58d22cd40e601956bc3d4e49cbcd5f92.jpg8fd15551466198629aff145048509fca.jpg6354324f7f3c317cb5e0856fbc1874ea.jpg001ccf40c1a534b1b8b4fce44692e62a.jpg0b218174b299c45dd5a4a0037d0cf498.jpge8c02c3820d87a07d86e72c7ee593347.jpg903510e1159d57e6176e6bab429f9129.jpg

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Hey Chris, if you lucky enough you may see pre flower pistols at around 3 weeks but I've never seen any on my photos. Ive had to rely on switching to 12/12 before you can actually sex the plant. If you running outside you may want to take a clone and have that root and run 12/12 so sex the plant. Otherwise you end up growing month on a male plant

You can always switch your mother plant to 12/12 and start flowering. 3 weeks in, switch back to veg and watch her EXPLODE. commonly known as monster cropping. I sometimes give the best of my plants a second run, so I leave all the bottom branches and throw back to 24/0 or 18/6. Crazy growth patterns

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

You can always switch your mother plant to 12/12 and start flowering. 3 weeks in, switch back to veg and watch her EXPLODE. commonly known as monster cropping. I sometimes give the best of my plants a second run, so I leave all the bottom branches and throw back to 24/0 or 18/6. Crazy growth patterns

That's also a good one

Sounds crazy good, I'll try making mother switch to flower in about a week, but I really am more set up for outdoor, hopefully it can switch back to veg naturally?

Sounds crazy good, I'll try making mother switch to flower in about a week, but I really am more set up for outdoor, hopefully it can switch back to veg naturally?

Yes it will, as long as the hours outside are more than 12 hours of daylight which it is currently going beyond. Wait till you have 3 healthy internodes going before you switch to 12/12...you don't wanna go in too early

• 2 weeks later...