Author Topic: Prohibition and its far reaching harm  (Read 297 times)

Offline Totemic

• Breeder & 420SA Sponsor
Prohibition and its far reaching harm
« on: November 08, 2014, 11:12:48 AM »
So how does prohibition of cannabis affect you on an every day basis?

I'll start.

With cannabis being prohibited, it seems very, very close people to you, i mean family of course, seem to think it's alright to use it against you, and threaten your very freedom.

It is a really sad day for me.

:-meditate

Offline Dabtzar

• Maturing
  • *****420/710*****
Re: Prohibition and its far reaching harm
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 12:34:44 PM »
I get that flack from my mom sometimes, she has a rant about me smoking, so I tell her its better than smoking crack every day. And im 29 years old lol

As an adult one has the choice to do anything they want to their own body. If you live under their roof that's another story if you respect them.

Other than that I feel like my rights are violated, having to watch over my shoulder all the time. And yet some dick can go drink himself into the gutter and no one bothers to call the cops on him. I want to smoke in the smokers area or out the front door and not be afraid of being locked up..

Im not much of a drinker so for me to get up at a restaurant and go smoke and come back inside and get a funny loook.... that grinds my gears!!!!!

Offline 420SA

• Admin
Re: Prohibition and its far reaching harm
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 01:30:20 PM »
The connotations that go along with being a weed grower are so much worse than if you, for example, brewed your own beer. Beer brewing has fuckall regulations yet it is more dangerous, more addictive and that list goes on and on. It makes no sense that you could be perceived in such a negative light if you grew weed, especially with it's medicinal properties. It causes absolutely no harm to society or yourself!!!

:-peace