Organic Indoor Soil Grow

zairek

My habaneros as per my better half's insistence. They gonna have to move to veg tent soon. Veg tent is populated as of this evening. Flowering tent is being prepped for 12/12, expecting a huge stretch, especially since they will all be repotted into 35l buckets. Room will be like a jungle next week this time. Hope environment copes with these extreme conditions. I have to leave the grow unattended next week, have some training scheduled (not plant training you potheads ) Advanced networking training. Have a hectic evening planned for tomorrow, have to repot 5 plants into 35litre buckets, expecting plenty elbow grease....

IMG-20170614-WA0018.thumb.jpg.fd2d9b1b0a740ebd7b4594ec71f2b0c4.jpg

Wow ok so there's a couple of hot crops growing, hope you better half is into sharing cause those habaneros look deliciously healthy in their own right

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I guess having the hot habaneros around makes the ladies blush and put out  

Stretching their legs in their new pots. Leaves are a bit droopy due to the shock, therefore will train and lst tomorrow or this evening. Will be working on a automatic watering system as well to at least perform one watering during my absence next week. I have decided not to swap my 250W hps yet to the 400W or 600w hps. Will do so when I return and determine sex. Will also decide between 400w magnetic versus 600w digital versus 400w digital, will perform some power consumption measurements and rudimentary lux comparisons to determine which to choose for the remainder of flowering, if any one can advise or relate their personal experience, I'll be grateful. Cheers for now and enjoy the long weekend

IMG_20170615_073156.thumb.jpg.ff5466bfcd9a21440594f6d192fe6e11.jpg

IMG_20170615_073225.thumb.jpg.abd5a63aad64d296ec70292fb5b4b28d.jpg

Did some LST for the first time today. I'm amazed how flexible the stems can be, did break a few in the process, needed to bandage the wounds. LSTing definitely helped save some headroom, thanks again Justin. I can not see the rationale for a screen or scrog , unfortunately not an option for me right now, as I haven't sexed yet, last thing I want is to untangle a male from a scrog net ...

IMG_20170616_185230.thumb.jpg.0c111880941e0472d92ac159466d50ce.jpg

Looking good bud

You really should have preflowers on those plants by now.  If i was you I would have a good inspection of them , all it takes is 1 pistol to know. I sex all my new strains at about 5-6 weeks from seed in a veg cycle .

Thanks Glo, going to research preflowers and report back with more pics

Should pick up an indication very soon then I presume...others will obviously know better

Well I did see a distinct hairs on one of my plants, but it was the bag seed, which seemed most vigorous since the outset, i didnt care to inspect the rest in detail due to the restrictions of the canopy and the criss cross of stems, makes the task a bit of yoga lesson, so i said, f@#k it, flip the switch to 12-12, when i return friday, i check for balls and nukem

A quick update. 7 days into 12/12 and no clear signs of pollen sacs. Nonetheless plants seem healthy, gave them a double dose of seagro, about 750ml per plant. Will be away for another 5 days or so, so plants will be left unattended once again.

IMG_20170623_213454.thumb.jpg.9caa4157d8bff0318b99e05419e238d9.jpg

Nuke the balls or the plants ?

Irrespective they both sound pretty painful

You know I'm not sure, if the male is a strong Buddha's sister plant, I may just keep him for a breeding experiment, let's see

One frisky mutha fucka.kept his pollen. Thanks for the advice shadow assassin. Justin bro appreciate the moral support, some good news though, when I took him out the room, I checked his label, he's the Kandy kush, now at least I have one Buddha's Sister, case of mistaken identity. Yay I say. Now I down to three, bag seed, Buddha's Sister and OG Kush, the runt from the outset. Nonetheless made a decent comeback. Got three more OG Kush in the flowering room about 40cm high.

IMG_20170705_211643.thumb.jpg.b2809137b47d16c35abea73f3b466506.jpg