indoor grow house

Sir Blaze Alot

Guest Maxwell

Clearly you have never cross bred an auto with a normal photo period.  :-hilarious

Let me explain . I took a photo period durban poison female "dutch passion" and pollinated her with the pollen I made from changing the sex of an auto flower durban poison also from dutch passion .

The F1's contained about 25% of the autoflower characteristics , so I pollinated them again with the same pollen and now I have roughly a 50/50 . I grow them outdoors as with our weather most of the strains I grew just ended up to hermie , so now they veg for 2 to 3 months and then automatically start to flower and 80% of the seeds that I have planted to date turned out female.      It was a long project almost 2 years to date but definitely a lot of fun .  :-peace

Damn right I haven't  :-hilarious PP plants don't need that crap to cramp their style  :-hilarious

• 10 months later...

Gentlemen my humble apologies for the year long reply they smell delicious and sweet , the front plant is Chocolope X Northern Jackberry # Totemic Genetics the mother plant heilded a little under 3kg's the clones all female yielded around from under 600 Watt HPS  two ceiling extraction fans with ducting et  etc all my close total harvest 7.8kg's .

I still ha e like 100 + Chocolope X  Northern jackberry beans ready for some soil but I can't grow now.

Blaze on

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Guest kimcarsons

Besides that large a plant would struggle to produce top quality flowers in that quantity, indoor under artificial lights. Not unless there was at least 1000w per square or the DI was met with fancy ass LED's and such. Either way sounds like a wet weight. Which is still plenty a big plant. Just not 6 pounds. lol.