Hello Growmies

CloneJunki

Hello Growmies out there,

I’m desperately looking for a real exodus cheese clone to fill my collection.I know it’s still out there and I would really appreciate any hints to get this treasure. I legally can only have plants until they bloom in Austria so that’s all pictures I have ;D The ones I add are just for attention. 
Stay Blessed and thanks in advance 

IMG_4705.jpeg

IMG_4706.jpeg

IMG_4708.jpeg

IMG_4707.jpeg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CloneJunki said:

I’m desperately looking for a real exodus cheese clone to fill my collection.

I'll tell you right now the only way you will get the original Exodus Cheese is to find a clone of it either in Cape Town or Johannesburg. Bonus points if the person who gives it to you has a British accent. You definitely won't find any seeds for it at a seedbank. I know many seedbanks claim to sell the exact seed but I know for fact the original Exodus Cheese was derived from the UK Cheese in the 90's and found it's way down to SA somewhere around '96 (hence the name 'Exodus') and mixed with one of our Skunk strains and created the Exodus Cheese cultivar. 

Fun story, I know a guy that got shot in the groin pointblank for one of his clones of the original Exodus Cheese. He was also from Britain. The people he was supplying to decided they would rather take the strain from him than let him keep it for himself. So if you start hearing stories like that, you know you're getting close. 

• Like 2

Hey CloneJunki,

Greenhouse Seed Co does an exodus cheese which is pretty awesome, there are clones available here - https://seedandclone.co.za/product/exodus-cheese/

Cannabisseeds.co.za is out of stock of the seeds, but you could keep an eye on it - https://www.cannabisseeds.co.za/store/feminised/ghsc-exodus-cheese

However if you are ordering internationally or from the EU, you could buy directly from Greenhouse Seed Co - https://shop.greenhouseseeds.nl/feminised-cannabis-seeds/exodus-cheese/?variation_id=364 

• Like 1

Well the Dagga Farmacy in Paarl has a pretty good cheese cut probably the best I have seen. The reason the cheese in Cape Town has not been made S1 seeds from is it does not take pollen. I have had the budha cheese, Exodus cheese and the super cheese in a tent with a male and only got 10 seeds from those plants. I suspect it was all the same cut just originating from different sources and called something else.

• Like 3