Diary Complete First Grow Diary, May 2023

Awesome stuff @AK-47 Gold Arabesque See, the journey IS the magic, the reward is personal and learning experience is quite massive. Remember plants are sentient living beings, the more you connect with each plant in your grow the better all your diagnosis on each individual will become. As you grow new strains, (how many you got going now? lol) you have a better understanding of what's the genetic need vs the plant need. (For example, in my experience Sour Diesel didn't mind lower light levels, where cookies and cream could not get enough light, but like the Psychonaut said, "a healthy plant makes the best end product" that is ultimately each grower's measurement of what you have done right, and the best way of determining how well your grow is doing.

Lol I have to update my page, My Malawi Gold's are midway through flower, the Northern Lights auto is ready for harvest and has been pollinated by a Malawi Gold male, also kept the strain pure by pollinating the healthiest female and so keeping that Malawi strain pure. I also have those cookies babies from the Swazi pollen and 2 of the 3 grown are genetically dominant autos, so they are in 1st week of pre-flower and ofc I won't know how what the flower result would be like but I am quite excited, because those particular cookies, is currently my favourite smoke.

So I am sure you will be growing even more fiya on your next run, if you are not already busy with one. Well done fellow mystic!🧙‍♂️

Edited by LitItGrown
  • Like 2

Well done on your grow. I have not read through all the comments but I honestly think that you have a light leak problem. Loadshedding is also a major contributor here I am sure but I see major light leak issues. 

If you are in your grow space after lights out you need to make sure it is dark as shit. You will not believe how much it will improve the density. 

Well done and good luck.

:-peace

• Like 2