Request

Captain_Pirate

13 hours ago, Captain_Pirate said:

hi guys I'm kindly asking if anyone has pruned recently.I'm looking for leaves/branches.

I will crush into powder(as attached) and make cannabis tea.Its the best thin for me to get high since my lungs are tired 🙂

Im in PTA

WhatsApp Image 2023-02-21 at 16.54.49(2).jpeg

You know about "yerba mate" tea? The healthiest drink on the planet. wonder how it'll work/taste with cannabis. One can get quite buzzed off drinking just everyday herbs and spices as a tea and it's got crazy antioxidant properties, flushes the body. 

drinking cannabis the mate way will probably give the feeling of being on strong edibles. willing to give this a try myself hahah 

this is mate

• Like 1
  • Fire! 1

On 2/21/2023 at 5:00 PM, Captain_Pirate said:

hi guys I'm kindly asking if anyone has pruned recently.I'm looking for leaves/branches.

I will crush into powder(as attached) and make cannabis tea.Its the best thin for me to get high since my lungs are tired 🙂

Im in PTA

WhatsApp Image 2023-02-21 at 16.54.49(2).jpeg

Just remember to add some full cream milk to your tea.. or will not dissolve. Would also Butane wash it and use the pure form. Why not use butter and add to your cooking.. brownies, cookies, pizza, so much nicer ways compared to hay like tasting tea 😉

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Prom said:

Just remember to add some full cream milk to your tea.. or will not dissolve. Would also Butane wash it and use the pure form. Why not use butter and add to your cooking.. brownies, cookies, pizza, so much nicer ways compared to hay like tasting tea 😉

thc decarbs when spent 5 to 10min at around 100°C, which is also boiling point for water, making the psychoactive compounds orally active, you think the milk is still needed aswell? it would help to dissolve the thc for sure, but I was thinking the heat and duration will already do the thing. 

• Like 2