Limited Beans

S!ckN!ck

Hello, 

In my endless daily search for various high quality imported heirloom birdseed I stumbled upon a seedbank from LA/NY - Limited Beans - with what looks like a new branch in CT. Checked reviews of the breeders stocked & found a lot of positive feedback on various forums about the genetics. Some of the prices are legitimate scary so the co-op buying club option on this forum may be the best route to try some of these beans. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2022 at 8:32 AM, S!ckN!ck said:

Hello, 

In my endless daily search for various high quality imported heirloom birdseed I stumbled upon a seedbank from LA/NY - Limited Beans - with what looks like a new branch in CT. Checked reviews of the breeders stocked & found a lot of positive feedback on various forums about the genetics. Some of the prices are legitimate scary so the co-op buying club option on this forum may be the best route to try some of these beans. 

Hi. Blake here, I founded and manage Limited Beans. We will always make sure that you are more than happy with what you pay for. Our prices might be high but we provide the best customer service and our customers always get more than what they purchased. We give out free caps, shirts, freebies and sealed packs. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Limited Beans said:

Hi. Blake here, I founded and manage Limited Beans. We will always make sure that you are more than happy with what you pay for. Our prices might be high but we provide the best customer service and our customers always get more than what they purchased. We give out free caps, shirts, freebies and sealed packs. 

R11000 for 10 seeds is next level. Had to double check to make sure that i wasn't hallucinating. Blown away💥

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

I know of 2 people that have purchased from them multiple times and their service is tops and always got freebies(not that its a requirement but definitely appreciated when spending a few thousand) 

I'm hoping to get a pack of Square One genetics from them in the new year. 

I also noticed some crazy discounts on their site that they don't advertise but you just need to be browsing on the day. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning, thank you for your response Blake, always a huge plus when a beanbank/representative actually takes the time to offer assistance, information ect. Personally, I've been burned by everyone from S.A. Postal (uniformed international thieving syndicate) to several major U.S. & Eu based banks in my attempts to purchase genetics. Until you've NOT received anything for between R5 000 - R25 000 for a single order on a few separate occasions, the value of quality genetics with guaranteed delivery will always seem like less than it really is. Without having experienced the devastation of lost premium beans or stolen funds (honestly, still stings a lot), its difficult for budding cannabists to justify paying top shelf prices for top shelf products, personally, I view the pricing as 50% safety/security & guarantee of receiving what you purchase (more than many Int. auction sites or banks offer for similar pricing). Best of luck with@Limited Beans & I really hope a few local buyers will heed my warning about ordering top shelf, top priced genetics from outside of S.A. there is a genuine risk of losing your finances without any compensation or consolation aside from some extremely painful school-fees!

PS. I've been perusing the breeder catalogues for potential future beans you may stock. Sunken Treasure seeds - Power Purp (Regs) look like a future breeding project. (Hint hint) 

PPS. When it comes to beans of this calibre & price, I ALWAYS suggest a product like Nitrozyme (not kelpak or Sea-rock, different species of kelp) for germination, a small additional investment to ensure any viable seed will germinate (excellent for dormancy: P.D., S.D. & DOG1)

Edited by S!ckN!ck