Using bio pesticides on synthetically fed plants

Chef Ken

So my question it's totally as the title reads!

I would like to know from the guys and girls who have used specifically the eco buzz disease pro as a preventive on you canna crops and weather your crops where organically fed or synthetically fed? Can I assume that synthetically fed plants won't react too bio fungicides? Or am I wrong to think that?

Cheers

• Like 1

it shouldn't matter... not to my knowing. During Veg i use chemicals like Copper Soap... and avoid everything chemical during flower. In general I look to obtain the predator versions of what ever i have. Bacteria's, bug's, ... what ever kills the pest i deal with. I used Eco Buzz for PM once and was rather disappointed on the effect it did.. strangely I had the impression.. my PM got worse after using it. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

only thing to remember when using biological control is whenever you use a chemical contact pesticide after that you kill off all predetors too. 

so it's either one or the other. 

biological control - takes a long time but is more effective in the long run if you're consistent in keeping predatory populations up. you can't just apply it once or twice and expect it to resolve all your problems. because it's living organisms the probability of first application working is very low, it's something that has to adapt to your growing environment and like I said will be more effective over the long run IF you maintain populations.

pesticides - effective as used, IPM is a weekly regime, never ends, except in flower. contact treatments don't last too long. could resolve infestations after one application, but can also be an ongoing battle

if a plant has poor BRIX% bugs will attack it no matter what you spray. 

if you doing biological control the BRIX% don't matter as much cause you bringing food for the predators. 

if theres no microscopic bugs/spores (food) for the microscopic predators they die off too so it's almost more practical to use biological control outdoors or on a farm, rather than indoors where you get month periods of no pest or disease pressure then there is no point in having a biological control in there. 

either way, nutes and pesticides have very little to nothing to do with eachother. very seldom that you will get a NB notice to not use one product with another in terms of nutes and spray applications, but that's almost never. just use cannabis specific stuff. don't spray your cannabis plants with shit made for roses 😅 

• Like 2