Poll for better cart

GuTs

You have 1 second to decide  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather pick Cart 1 or Cart 2?

• 3 Northern Lights [Auto-Sensi]+3 Sweet Bourbon Kush [Auto-SSSC]+3 Cataract Kush [Fem-DNA]+5 Strawberry Gorilla [Auto-FB] from BnB
    • 5 Girl Scout Cookies [Fast-GSR]+3 Durban Poison [Fem-DP]+10 Magnum [Auto-Buddha]+ 6 Automatik Collection [00S] from GSR

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/16/2022 at 10:00 PM

I'm leaning that way too 😛

BTW, I've already ordered some basic stuff for the grow, maybe that will give better insight on the future plan XD...

Got: 
10 x 10L Freedom pots.
6 x 20L Freedom pots.
1L Hard Water Tripart kit (T.A.)
1L Ripen aka FinalPart (T.A.)
500ml FlashClean (T.A.)
Yolo 25 Jiffys Performa (for later use too)
50L of 90-10 Freefom Farms Coco-Perlite
50L of 50-50 Freedom Farms Coco-Perlite
Yolo 125ml ROOTiT First Feed

I'll get anything else that's lacking and already
have Potting soil and all that, with big yard and 
good natural soil too. Also plan to get more seeds with in a month.

Not sure if that helps, but I'm probably going for the
BnB option at this rate, even though there's no coupon :'((((

• Like 1

@GuTs 

If there was a gun to my head, I would also go with BnB option. If it was a open ended question I would have to answer you with another question - 

Are those package deals or something or how did it come down to only those two options?

If it was my first time growing I would not get any auto seeds. No questions about it. 

Wouldn't go for the GSR bundle either, this is why I ask if it's a package deal or...? 

• Agree 1

Hey! Hope you all good.

Not first time more like 3rd (and helped friends previously --around the 'business' for xx years, just didn't want to grow until it's safe to do so, since studying Law, did bcomm and very interested in politics, especially diplomacy. So any sort of record would be detrimental to that, amongst other personal reasons--), but it is my first time with nutes and all.

Did OG organic, like 28 million years ago organic, no human involvement, hardly even water (maybe once or twice and conditions here are +40C in summer) and got over 1,5kg from few plants.

The dogs (Pit bull, Chinese Shar Pei and Bull Terrier) broke the main plant in half, right at the stem and had HEAVILY hail in November that destroyed the houses' roof (and most people's in this area according to insurance assessor). So Those are the only times I did anything, to save the grow (was like 3 small and weak plants and 2 bigger ones --I'm 6'4" and they were slightly taller than me-- about 2 meters).

I have about a dozen of the 'organic' ones growing now and they doing really well considering without any nutes (but I DO water them now :D), they seem to be seeds from previous grow that somehow survived for winter months and just sprouted once it was warm enough. So this is like a project to experiment and test out synthetic grow, the reason is friends and a lot of reading. Even though most prefer organic, I want to try with the hard water TA instead of the Organic TA. I have a borehole and it seemed like the better option in my situation.

I ordered the BnB, but will only pay tomorrow after poll done 🙂

I generally had no real knowledge of growing seed to harvest until this year, have essentially been researching at least 4 hours a day for a good 4 months and I'm generally a fast learner.

Any recommendations on additives for the coco/perlite? Or only use those?

I have an idea on a mix, but wouldn't mind extra knowledge!

Thank you for taking the time to help me my guy.

😎

• Like 1

Also, forgot to mention how it came down to those.

The growing conditions, reviews and the fact that they are new seeds/supply (read somewhere to avoid older seeds).

Also of course, my personal taste and medical benefits. if you have better recommendations, once again, I'm all ears.

Medical benefits are:

> Lack of appetite

> Depro (manic type)

> Insomnia

> Back and Neck aches

> Worst it Anxiety though

*Long story, maybe I'll share in person, but not online.

I'm not investing in indoor before I can do it outdoors, and still need to learn more about indoor growing, since you have full control over the whole environment, it seems like a lot of understanding required, I have tons of good books and forums for info, so I'll do my due diligence and then try it out. Maybe mid Autumn or so I'll get an Indoor set up (will probably go for the 2,4x2,4 with adjustable height from 2m+ with best lights I can get, carbon filter and even try to automate it all. My dad is an electrical engineer and super good at his profession, mainly high voltage and solar/inverters, but I'm sure he can help when he's actually in SA and at home XD).

Edited by GuTs
Forgot to add a condition.
  • Like 1

On 10/14/2022 at 9:52 PM, Ill_Evan said:

I see you're getting the hard water option for the nutes. Where are you based and what is your water source?

Borehole water for the Garden, I have a filter RO tap inside the house and I'm near Potch so about 1 and a half hour drive south of JHB. (North-east of North West Province, close to Gauteng border).

Hope that helps :-stoned

• Like 1