Looking for a well established Cannabis Influencer.

RichardL

Question

What's up Everyone! 

Futurama is in need of some serious cannabis influencers for two brands we are signing up this year! 

We are looking for influencers who will showcase their entire growing journey well promoting the above mentioned two brands. 

If you're interested or know of someone please send an email to Richard - richard.larrett@futurama.co.za

Thanks Canna Community and we look forward to hearing from you! :) 

Team Futurama

• Like 3

3 answers to this question

On 9/14/2022 at 9:01 AM, RichardL said:

What's up Everyone! 

Futurama is in need of some serious cannabis influencers for two brands we are signing up this year! 

We are looking for influencers who will showcase their entire growing journey well promoting the above mentioned two brands. 

If you're interested or know of someone please send an email to Richard - richard.larrett@futurama.co.za

Thanks Canna Community and we look forward to hearing from you! 🙂

Team Futurama

Sounds like a fun opportunity,

Many of the members have social media accounts and i'm sure would be happy to apply.

I, myself do not have any of the above unfortunately, best of luck though🙏 

• Like 1

On 9/14/2022 at 9:01 AM, RichardL said:

What's up Everyone! 

Thanks Canna Community and we look forward to hearing from you! 🙂

Team Futurama

Which Brands you talk about.. mentioned above?? You might want to reread what you post.. this one is a bit useless 😂 or did i miss something?? 

• Like 2