Drugs & Drug Trafficking Amendment Bill

Onion

On 9/13/2022 at 7:45 PM, ORGANinc. said:

Thanks @Onion done, if members have Facebook accounts and want to help making a difference. Share with your friends and family asseblief, that’s way too little comments for this amendment that’s not playing in our favour at all. 

I went back to Dear South Africa to check and less than 400 people have responded. I feel gutted. People just don't seem to want to help themselves. It's so easy to whine about the government, but when the opportunity arises to actually do something about it, fuck all gets done. I bet there will be a trickle of stoners and rastas "protesting" tomorrow at Parliament. Fat lot of good that's going to do. We have legal processes for our democracy, and public comment on new Bills carries weight legally. Street protests do not.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, Onion said:

I went back to Dear South Africa to check and less than 400 people have responded. I feel gutted. People just don't seem to want to help themselves. It's so easy to whine about the government, but when the opportunity arises to actually do something about it, fuck all gets done. I bet there will be a trickle of stoners and rastas "protesting" tomorrow at Parliament. Fat lot of good that's going to do. We have legal processes for our democracy, and public comment on new Bills carries weight legally. Street protests do not.

People sit on their asses for 12 years and don't care about Load Shedding ^^ what do you expect? 😂 A court told government to have the private use law implemented by October 2020.. what year we have?

Honest answer.. the ANC head members only care about one thing.. how to exploit this country the most for their own personal profits. The really really sad part is that people still vote for those morons after 28 years... 28 years of constant going down in country wide services. Get those farts out first, then you can reorganized your money raped dry country, it really needs it. Sorry... Tourist shouldn't yell as loud, but I really like the vibe down here.. just have to shake my head after each nation wide vote. Any women voting for the ANC just makes my eyes widen very far... violence against them is off the charts. Stop that, Dudes, women need protection, not violence. What real man beats or hurts a woman??

I somehow already accepted that SA will get legalization as one of the last countries... when I renew my visa, it usually took 2 months to answer. Last renewal i did, i had the visa in my hand after 1.5 years... 18 months.. for a visa renewal I run for 12 years.. 6 times renewed with the same data... your government need 18 months to stamp that off.. if I i bribe, 3 weeks.. those are numbers, ehhh? hehehehe I would highly suggest to go to the streets and not just demonstrate for cannabis.. I would suggest to fill the roads and protest against the ANC directly. Those incompetent guys gone, things can only speed up to the better. 

Sooo, Prom had a venting hehehehe  

• Like 3
  • Fire! 2

I found that a lot of people simply didn't know about it... Things like these should be pinned or even put up as website banners, in my opinion. News like this circulates way too slowly in 420 communities.

Edited by JRI
  • Like 1

I found that a lot of people simply didn't know about it...

I hosted an event yesterday and was asking people how they found out about it. One ponce, who owns a cannabis shop, was there to market discounts. He claimed he did not know about the event, but in all fairness he is admitting he cannot read and trying to be clever. 

The mass action event was well attended, always could be more, so well done to the organisers, promoters and to the people who got of their lazy stoner asses, broke the stereotype and fought for the rights of all citizens. 

ANC cant organise a piss up in a shebeen, I dont think street protests, memorandums, signatures towards the ANC are an absolute waste of time, should hit them where they listen and where it hurts and it all boils down to money/tax. 

• Like 4