Autoflower/Veg Tent.

West Coast Vaper

17 hours ago, DamDave said:

At day 9 this batch is off to a good start. 

Are those little wires just for support from wind?

After some reading, I bought 4x 4-liter 100% clear buckets for each to make a little greenhouse of sorts so that they can be kept warmer, more humid and sheltered from the elements. My intention is to poke on or two small holes in the top and to keep them in there for a few weeks at least, or as long as they'll fit comfortably. Whichever comes first.

Thoughts on that?

Edited by Darclinc

4 hours ago, Darclinc said:

Are those little wires just for support from wind?

After some reading, I bought 4x 4-liter 100% clear buckets for each to make a little greenhouse of sorts so that they can be kept warmer, more humid and sheltered from the elements. My intention is to poke on or two small holes in the top and to keep them in there for a few weeks at least, or as long as they'll fit comfortably. Whichever comes first.

Thoughts on that?

Yep. Those wires are there for support against a number of things.

Mainly my heavy hand when it comes to watering. I only use the spray bottle for now and aim at the base of the seedling. One squeeze to many and the seedling falls over.

And then for wind and to prevent High Stress Training by my kid. He understands not to touch the wire.

Bucket story 👍

Little hot house.

Every little bit helps.

Secure it somehow to prevent it sliding across your plant. Anticipate everything.

18 hours ago, DamDave said:

to prevent High Stress Training by my kid

HAHAHA. I have two toddlers myself. 🥺

Secure it somehow to prevent it sliding across your plant.

Yes, my intention is to fix some sosatie sticks to the inside of each bucket so it can peg into the soil and not move at all.

I only use the spray bottle for now and aim at the base of the seedling. One squeeze to many and the seedling falls over.

Good to know, thanks. I have a small spray bottle so might just do the same.