Chris Jay

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Bos
      Aweh gromies.
      Been planning around this idea for a while now. Seems a natural evolution from a smoking carpenters' point of view.  
      Today the creative juices were just right.
      The material was retained and cured from the 2022 outdoor grow.
      She weighs is at a miniscule 179gr.
      Comments and ideas are welcome.

• By CannaBaer
      Hi there!
      I am currently doing my MA in anthropology at Unisa, focusing on cannabis policy in South Africa. The process entails interviews (and participant observation where possible) with stakeholders form a diverse intersection of the South African cannabis context including, growers, sellers, govt policy makers, entrepreneurs, NGO's, representatives of indigenous knowledge systems. If you would like to participate and make a contribution to the research in the form of an interview, please send an email to cannabis.res.dev@gmail.com, and we can set up a meeting.
      See the attached informed consent form for more information on study parameters.
      Most interviews will likely be done over a digital platform like Zoom/Skype for the sake of convenience.

Also, participate in the poll, it's anonymous.

I look forward to hearing your perspective on cannabis policy in South Africa.
      Kindest regards,
      Etienne
      Study participant informed consent form.pdf
    • By Wondergom
      Hi everyone, we have created an online community on reddit, it would be great if more South Africans can join.
      We have big plans for this community.

Please check it out here:
      https://www.reddit.com/r/WeedSouthAfrica?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
    • By Dank
      In the works
      Going to hit my Zkittlez male on a selection of my moms.
      Working on some GirlScoutCookies fem crosses from my GSC mom reversed.
      Doing a open pollination project with friends to widen gene pools and protect against bottlenecking.
    • By Spaidan
      Hello growers
      Would love some advice from an experienced indoor grower. 
      For the past year I have been growing cannabis indoors using a Mars Hydro tent ( 80cm x 80cm x 160cm) with the mars hydro 48 reflector led light. ( bought the combo and light is 100w blurple led) I've gotten good grows however I felt like I wasn't getting enough light coverage and intensity during the later phases of my growth. 
      Recently I bought myself a 120w quantum board, which has a HLG meanwell driver and Samsung lm301h diodes. There is also a dimmer attached to the quantum board. 
      I would like to know if I should start off the grow with both lights on? Or should I start off the grow with the mars hydro and then turn on the quantum board  when the plant hits veg stage. 
      Was thinking of starting off the grow with both lights on (Mars hydro 48 reflector + 120w quantum board) and dimming the quantum board to around 50%. 
      Would really like some advice, not sure if I should be dimming the quantum board at all? Am I safe to run both lights at full strength? Should I only go full strength with the 120w quantum board for flowering? Please help P. S  with regards to distance of both lights, they are maxed out at the top of the grow tent and I can't raise them anymore. Plan on growing one single photo period and vegging it out to fill the tent before flipping to flower. Will include photos of lights and tent
      Thanks guys happy growing🙏🏻