Mixed bag of Genetics

SkunkPharm

I have collected some genetics again. All clones. I have collected these I’ve the last 3 months or so. I have reset these at least twice if not 3 times. I decided to flower these out before my next project. next project is autoflower breeding. But let’s stick to this topic. These plants will be grown in the new Antifragile and Orgasoilux. 5l plastic pots.

Genetics:

Animal Cookies and Sherb Crasher from Seed Junkie

Tangie and Karels Dank. Clone only variety from premium-elite clones imported by cape coast hybrids

Ginger Tea from Archive Seeds

chimpancheese from fresh coast genetics 

Jelly Breath from In-house Genetics 

Quattro Kush purple pheno from Ethos Genetics

EE6563A9-4601-4388-B8DE-FE44B5A05265.jpeg

Edited by SkunkPharm
  • Like 8
  • Fire! 2

3 hours ago, ORGANinc. said:

Are they staying in 5l? Will you possibly end off in something bigger?

They will stay in these pots. Will veg for another 3 weeks then flip.gonna be small plants. This is just a test run. Will do a bigger run when I decide what I like and what suits my environment.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so this Freedom Farms soil is not all that. All the plants except the front right plant is in FFarms soil. That one is in Orgasoilux. This is the first time in 6 months that I fed soil. 
malted barley, molasses and microbes. They have one more week then I want to switch to flower. But that probably won’t happen with the slow growth on some of them.

82FD8A11-1C73-45F5-8D73-1A80B694A2CA.jpeg

E7ED6470-2EBE-4524-9395-81649205F829.jpeg

Edited by SkunkPharm
  • Like 5

Watching that soil testing episode it looked like ff classic had ample nutrients, maybe it’s somewhat dormant if that makes sense, when did you give tea? I still use ff to dilute my mix for autos if I ever get a chance to grow them, last one didn’t pop. I had that dqxslurri mother so she’s in the ff with my soil 1:1, I plan on feeding 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

Ok so this Freedom Farms soil is not all that. All the plants except the front right plant is in FFarms soil. That one is in Orgasoilux. This is the first time in 6 months that I fed soil. 
malted barley, molasses and microbes. They have one more week then I want to switch to flower. But that probably won’t happen with the slow growth on some of them.

82FD8A11-1C73-45F5-8D73-1A80B694A2CA.jpeg

E7ED6470-2EBE-4524-9395-81649205F829.jpeg

I think the new FF soil is more suited for Flowering period based on what I've read, this may be why the plants are struggling a bit. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ORGANinc. said:

Watching that soil testing episode it looked like ff classic had ample nutrients, maybe it’s somewhat dormant if that makes sense, when did you give tea? I still use ff to dilute my mix for autos if I ever get a chance to grow them, last one didn’t pop. I had that dqxslurri mother so she’s in the ff with my soil 1:1, I plan on feeding 

This is the antifragile. Suppose to be seed to flower with water only. I only fed the tea this morning. Was away for 2 weeks. They were on water only. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

This is the antifragile. Suppose to be seed to flower with water only. I only fed the tea this morning. Was away for 2 weeks. They were on water only. 

Oh hectic ... Ya I wouldn't put anything in that soil. Its got a shit ton of stuff in it, and the ratios are out of wack. Major base cations  out of balance. 

Flood the pots with water first if you want to add above.

Edited by ORGANinc.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ORGANinc. said:

Oh hectic ... Ya I wouldn't put anything in that soil. Its got a shit ton of stuff in it, and the ratios are out of wack. Major base cation in-balance. 

Flood the pots with water first if you want to add above.

Let’s first see what the microbes does. My problem is I want to start flowering some of them already. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Switched these to flower. I decided these clones will be pollinated. It is just to hot to try and get decent flowering conditions and I will probably do these plants a disservice. I am going to reverse a Chimpancheese clone and play with some fem pollen. 
Strains: Chimpancheese, Animal Cookies, Sherb Crasher, Ginger Tea, Jelly Breath, Strawpicana, Quattro Kush F3, Tangie and Karels Dank.

907526FA-022C-4AD0-B26C-5AADC2493BEA.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Fire! 1

12 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

Switched these to flower. I decided these clones will be pollinated. It is just to hot to try and get decent flowering conditions and I will probably do these plants a disservice. I am going to reverse a Chimpancheese clone and play with some fem pollen. 
Strains: Chimpancheese, Animal Cookies, Sherb Crasher, Ginger Tea, Jelly Breath, Strawpicana, Quattro Kush F3, Tangie and Karels Dank.

907526FA-022C-4AD0-B26C-5AADC2493BEA.jpeg

Ya i'm also wondering how my plants are going to fair, will just have to roll with it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SkunkPharm said:

Week 4 

5l pots are a bit small for my growing style but some of the plants are still looking good. Had to tie up the Tangie. She was Falling over. Really smells like na naartjie 

56A17AE8-8EED-4AFF-ADE9-41A65728DA44.jpeg

268C5096-34B5-43E1-938A-DF9B852BC12E.jpeg

24AF534A-419E-45EF-A52C-2301C9E90DDA.jpeg

508AD6AB-4515-4B13-BEB1-D0DD5CFE1797.jpeg

7037CB44-82C4-424D-AEC8-4AF963C21E1E.jpeg

C89256FE-3596-41B7-AD00-D652DA5E809A.jpeg

They looking good, you obviously going to keep feeding them? what do you have in mind?