Cloning from leaves.. lol

John Stonedwell

Hi folks.

So I (tried to) read an article on Cilo Cybin, the local company with a licence to grow and future listing on the JSE.

The article could have been a good one if not for the total utter lack of knowledge by the reporter. Mother plants only lasting 6 months, cannabis flowers becoming mother plants, and cloning from leaves... get the fuck out of here... :-hairpull

Here is the link if you wanna read up.

Honestly speaking I would actually love to visit their facility to see what's up and to hear what gear they are running. Might make for some interesting conversation.

https://www.businessinsider.co.za/trending/cilo-cybin-cannabis-growing-and-processing-plant-to-list-on-the-jse-2021-10

Edited by John Stonedwell
Added some more journalistic wisdom
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, John Stonedwell said:

Hi folks.

So I (tried to) read an article on Cilo Cybin, the local company with a licence to grow and future listing on the JSE.

The article could have been a good one if not for the total utter lack of knowledge by the reporter. Mother plants only lasting 6 months, cannabis flowers becoming mother plants, and cloning from leaves... get the fuck out of here... :-hairpull

Here is the link if you wanna read up.

Honestly speaking I would actually love to visit their facility to see what's up and to hear what gear they are running. Might make for some interesting conversation.

https://www.businessinsider.co.za/trending/cilo-cybin-cannabis-growing-and-processing-plant-to-list-on-the-jse-2021-10

I watched a youtube video interviewed by like a German news company, their place looks very legit. Suppose you have to do all that, Someone said it was 30 bar to setup. He knew some people.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ORGANinc. said:

I watched a youtube video interviewed by like a German news company, their place looks very legit. Suppose you have to do all that, Someone said it was 30 bar to setup. He knew some people.

Fuck me that's a bunch of money. 10 of that 30 bar probably went to some bureaucrat for making the licencing process happen. Sadly it also points to the fact that cash is king and the small players will face a moerse uphill battle to be part of something like this..

If you can perhaps find that video please share. Would like to have a look. :-thumbsup

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, John Stonedwell said:

Fuck me that's a bunch of money. 10 of that 30 bar probably went to some bureaucrat for making the licencing process happen. Sadly it also points to the fact that cash is king and the small players will face a moerse uphill battle to be part of something like this..

If you can perhaps find that video please share. Would like to have a look. :-thumbsup

I'm trying but shit can find anything. If I do I will brother man☝️

• Thanks 1