New grow platinum punch/pancake stompers rdwc

greenkush

Been a few days since the last update and well, this heat has not been helping. The chiller should hopefully arrive next week sometime. 

The pancake stompers have been problematic, as you will see in the pic below, I actually pulled some out and added new clones which all but basically fell over. A single clone seems to be rebounding, so will just see how it goes. But I have decided to replace the pancakes with slurricane seeds. Issues with EC (FYI don't follow Murican GHE chart) and  PH(FYI HM digital sucks). 

Plat punch seem to be happy at least, RH is ridiculously low so running a mist maker, was suffering with low 20% RH.

camphoto-1804928587.thumb.JPG.7718278f3649d479e742891eaaeda4e9.JPG

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GGG said:

I was looking forward to this one tho emoji2960.png , shit happens man . Good luck with the soil brother

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H50 using Tapatalk

Yeah, but at least I know I’ve got it built. Will look in the new year at the next run and try again or alternatively get a smaller 1.5 tent and do a smaller system in there to play around with. 

I hate watering, but I’m gonna but a automated drip system with netbows. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

IMG-1512.thumb.jpg.77c9cd597f91bfe07f4297858c3fa3fb.jpg

Net will be going in this week and training will begin. 

My current regiment of feeding is : 

Cibusil / Anngrow / Biobizz Acti-vera / Plant Exlir fulvates. I alternate with GHE but they seem to freak out a bit in the freedom farm soil. Currently under roughly 400 watts per side with heavy blue spectrum. I plan to introduce environoc 401 on the next feeding. The marks on the leaves is Sulphur reside for PM prevention.

Edited by greenkush
  • Like 7
  • Fire! 2

Switched back to 3500K from heavy blue in order to get the plants to stretch a bit, half plants have been top dressed with the new antifragile soil for testing. Moved a smaller plant and the seedlings to a different tent and moved in a big plat punch into the flower, did a bit of topping on the right to keep it just above the net and to allow the left to catch up. So will most likely flip in a week or so, before flip I'll be adding the blue back to the spectrum for the first two weeks of stretch then to full reds with IR/UV.

camphoto-1251336619.jpg

• Like 4
  • Fire! 2

• 2 weeks later...