Heisenberg's PC CFL Grow

Heisenberg

Check the attached pic. The nanner is in the circle

Basically a nanner is a plants last attempt to pollinate itself. Its kinda like a hermie but not exactly. That nanner will turn into a pollen sack. It is possible to pull the nanners off but that won't guarantee that your plant wont be pollinated. Try pull of any nanner you see and just let her go on. She's a random outdoor plant, take what you can get from her... even though you don't smoke...

nanner.thumb.jpg.1d8e3b620914d12b7d0957181bf6125f.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you :) Any idea how long I have left? And why is the plant turning blue?

Its turning blue cause of the cold winter temps, like some strains go purple

Thanx 420SA. I've done some reading about the banners, and alot of sites suggest I might aswell harvest the plant since the nanners don't need to burst open and can pollinate all the buds nearby - even if I cut them off before the time.

I do think this plant is chugging along very slowly, since it doesn't receive any direct light. What's your take? Should I cut it or let it continue and risk the plant growing seeds?

Thanx 420SA. I've done some reading about the banners, and alot of sites suggest I might aswell harvest the plant since the nanners don't need to burst open and can pollinate all the buds nearby - even if I cut them off before the time.

I do think this plant is chugging along very slowly, since it doesn't receive any direct light. What's your take? Should I cut it or let it continue and risk the plant growing seeds?

Have you got buds or other plants nearby?

Have you got buds or other plants nearby?

Nope. I've only got that one plant, inbetween two peach trees (Found it like that)

SNAP GUYS! I cannot wait anymore...THIS PLANT is coming down this week!

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

MY REASONS:

- I dont know what strain this is, so it looks good enough to me.

- Calyxes are 85% brown already.

- This plant is in shade the entire day, it never gets direct sunlight. Keep in mind this plant has started budding early February already.

- My yard is open and easily accessible, anyone could literally walk in and chop it down for themselves.

- We're renovating and need to install a lawn, and this plant is smack in the middle of that area.

- I wana continue focusing my energy on my indoor grows with quality seeds.

- I dont smoke. I'll be sharing about half of this bud with friends and keeping a half for myself for "experimental purposes"

So Yeah, Any advice when I start harvesting?

Lol write your name on some paper and put it with one of those photos and I'm pretty sure that POTM badge would be yours! :thumbups

Get yourself some nice spring action garden shears and get to work

I will defininitely do that, forgot about that competition.

Hey Guys. So my weed has been in the jars now for 1 week 3 Days. When I open to burp the jars, the weed smells like hay. Literally like grass that was cut and laying in a bag and sweating.  Am I doing something wrong or is this normal?

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk